Introducing the Fortesque Institute for Inspired Learning

Greetings Exiles!
I'm CodRayZeal and I "recently" started the Fortesque Institute for Inspired Learning video series which tackles uniques/mechanics that I felt needed more discussion.

So far I have done videos on the following topics:

Inspired Learning 1 2 3

In this series we go over the basics of Inspired Learning, the different mods that we can steal from rares and finally where to stick it.

Leo: Master of the Arena

This video tackles the fast levelling of Leo and the benefits of having Leo at a high level.

Fortify and "The Vigil" threshold jewel

In this one we go over exactly how Fortify works in conjunction with various passives and we also go over how the unique threshold jewel "The Vigil" can help us grant a long duration fortify to the player as well as his allies/minions and totems.

Iron Commander

This time we go over a unique Death Bow by the name of "Iron Commander" and how we can best take advantage of it.

Dragon-Jooce(Coruscating Elixir) 1 2

In this series we cover Coruscating Elixir, including how to get it, how to use it and most importantly the uniques/passives that work well with it.

If you know of a unique or mechanic that needs more discussion or if you have any ideas on other ideas/changes to include in the videos please let me know.
Last edited by codraziel on Jun 4, 2017, 3:00:14 PM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2017, 11:58:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info