a

REDDIT MODS HAVE BANNED MY ACCOUNT FOR 1 MONTH AS A RESULT OF USING THE WORD IDIOT.
I WILL RELEASE EVERYTHING WHEN I AM UNBANNED, HERE ARE SCREENSHOTS OUTLINING WHY I WAS BANNED AND THE RESPONDING THREAD. MESSAGE A MODERATOR IF YOU FEEL IT UNJUST, IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET THIS OUT EARLIER. IF NOT THEN, 1 MONTH TIL RELEASE.

Thread:
Last edited by Belton on Jun 4, 2017, 1:42:14 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2017, 4:28:13 AM
DELETE THIS. This is how I made most of my wealth in breach
Last edited by Zynamo on May 26, 2017, 5:23:54 AM
Love the article. How did you decide on choosing that specific quiver? Just meta of people using it?
Thanks for sharing.
excited to see this out! will check back in 1 month
good tips, mad props bro thanks for the hookup
"
Belton wrote:
PoEconomics: Belton's Market Manifesto

REDDIT MODS HAVE BANNED MY ACCOUNT FOR 1 MONTH AS A RESULT OF USING THE WORD IDIOT.

Why would you even need to use the word idiot. Some constructive advice, you can put people back in their place without using insults or personal attacks. I don't know the exact context, but there's different ways to state someone is being dumb, like:

"That's stupid, why not try and educate yourself on a topic if you want to talk about it?"

(notice the part where you attack the comment, not the person, and then give him a tip to improve, showing him your trying to be helpful)

or

"I don't understand what you are saying, could you show me where you got this information?"

(notice how this tries to open up a discussion, where you could show the person he's being an idiot, without having to call him that. He will feel emberassed almost always, unless he's a completely dillusional person, in which case there is no sense in commenting on him anyways, as there wouldn't be a correct response)

or if you really do want to vent

"Ohh, yeah, you're compleeeetly right, guess 99% of the *mathematicians/economists/insert whatever* are dumb then, you should release a paper about why"

(Ive found that sarcastic/cynic/ironic/.... responses work really well to irritate others without directly hurting their personal feelings, because they won't feel taken serious, either they will start to get angry, resulting in that ban that you'd like them to get, or they'll stop posting stupid comments on insightful threads)

There's a lot more ways to deal with shitty internet people, but vomitting insults on them isn't. Not that Im a saint, but whenever I want to get anrgy, I keep in mind there's other ways.

Also, good work with the write-ups and research/etc
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
well, ignorance is bliss, polite ignorance is 100% more bliss i guess

a bunch of polite and blatantly ignorant idiots in those comments will deliver a marvellous view

edit: after some time under such moderation, i mean.
GGG, CYCLONE&BERSERKER BUFF WHEN??
Last edited by ZorgDutz on Jun 4, 2017, 7:12:45 AM
great article, looking forward to the future upcomings!
Free Game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info