Lost my T14 + a prophecy + charge of leaguestones by DC

Title says it all.

Now I lost a prophecy from my Warmongers prophecy chain (Warmongers III) plus 1 charge of my invasion, nemesis and warband leaguestone plus the well rolled T14 Shaped Coves map because I had a disconnect.

Please refund; I'm sick of this losses!
Last edited by h4lth3rr on May 24, 2017, 9:16:05 AM
Last bumped on May 25, 2017, 2:13:35 PM
"
h4lth3rr wrote:
Title says it all.

Now I lost a prophecy from my Warmongers prophecy chain (Warmongers III) plus 1 charge of my invasion, nemesis and warband leaguestone plus the well rolled T14 Shaped Coves map because I had a disconnect.

Please refund; I'm sick of this losses!

Happened to me yesterday. I bought a T14 Shrine map, chiseled and rolled it like crazy, spent a ton of chaos on it... then vaaled it, got a beautiful 150+IIQ map with huge pack size.
Spent almost all my sextants on it - went into the map and almost finished it. I found a ton of currency as well as several T15 maps and even an unid unique that I hadn´t seen before. Dropped with a white background - so must have been somehow useful. Immediately after that my game crashed "disconnected from game client"...went back into the game just to find my portals gone and EVERYTHING that I had found as well. Needless to say - the map was gone, the sextants had one use less and my currency was gone, too.

I hate it.
I just lost back to back T14 rare Shaped Orchard maps each with 4 sextant mods and a charge of magic Breach, Bloodlines & Nemesis leaguestones to "Failed to enter instance because: Disconnect from server".

I even restarted PoE after the first time. This is the 5th time in this week this happened to me.

Is there any way to prevent this f***?
Last edited by Raizinho on May 25, 2017, 2:14:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info