Labyrinth suggestion

Labyrinth Changes

Not many players like running labyrinth. I don't - but at least it is tolerable enough while I grind for the enchantment I need.

That said, I think we can make it vastly more enjoyable once we move to a single difficulty playthrough. I'm not a fan of keeping multiple labyrinths with multiple trials.

Instead I think we should have ONE labyrinth.

One labyrinth where EACH izaro fight represents a "difficulty" where first izaro fight is normal, second is cruel, third is merciless. After you kill each Izaro you have the choice of taking that enchant (first:gloves, second:boots, third:helmet) and leaving or continuing on to the next area/battle.

Same rules apply - you die you have to start over. But now it is a choice whether to take your enchant/2points and go or continue on - risking what you have earned up to that point.

The fourth izaro is the same as uber lab - grants you the better tiers and you have 3 enchants - gloves, boots, helmet.

This will keep the length of the labyrinth roughly the same but offer more enchants per run-through which I think will encourage more players to run it. It also allows other people to run through for their ascendancy points just 1 time if that is what they want.

Thoughts?
Last bumped on May 22, 2017, 6:16:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I want to clarify your suggestion. So instead of 3 Izaro phases as it is now, there will be 4. After each phase you would have a choice between choosing the current enchantment type and loot or continuing on to the next fight. All enchantments would be at the merc lab level until the last fight at which point you could get the Uber level enchant.

I like this idea, but it does have a few problems. The first one that comes to mind is how is treasure handled? I should be able to get keys for defeating some version of Izaro even if the treasure is kind of terrible. Also 25% is too short for 4 fights especially with culling strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info