[2.6] Infernal Blow - Great and cheap SSF league starter - t15 farmer

Hello here.
Days ago I creating my first SSF char. That's melee but with good speed farm and great for budget in all leagues. All we need only one unique item - Kongor's indying rage. But, because I tell you about SSF that build will good without it. Before Cadiro sold me Kongor I runnin with other stuff. Let's take a look.
Gear you need
Spoiler

Wise oak will be great too

My Gear
Spoiler

Kaom's roots is great for melee build. Just leap slam everywhere.

Leveling gear

Spoiler
or

but you can run with any good phys 2h weapon

Tree

Spoiler

Oak-Kraityn-Oak or kill all
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWDHAOPBQgFE0UcRR1FewWbxiRGNsaOB0UIVUhYCKvJKonLzKJNuk4UzkOOlI62Du2QKBGt0d-Sn1QR1HaVkhW-lfiWfNeE18_YVJlTWZUZp5noGhlbydyD3KpdO108Xasdud313flePl6737dfyuCB4KbhNmE74VShmCGtIdqh3aK8I25j0aPYJBVkGyUb5Ukl3maaqIApTWnCKknqZSsqq2Nr42ygLkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsqQz37Tb9gk2WHZfNrB3D3hc-Nq45_kUelG6hjrCe0g7w7vTvAf8931Yfcy-Ov60vxL_W4=

Leveling
Spoiler
Running with sunder before you get 1 lab - Impact. Then - infernal blow

Gems
Spoiler

Main: infernal blow-added fire dmg-fortify-melee phys-weapon elemental damage-elemental focus
Warchief: ancestral warchief-added fire-melee phys-elemetal focus-weapon elemental damage-conc effect
Auras: blasphemy+flamability-herald of ash-arctic armor
Additional:leap slam-faster attacks-blood magic-endur cry
Some:blood rage-fore golem

Play style

Spoiler
Leap and crush. Exploite everything. With Kongor you can boost your single target damage because elemental overload

Q/A
Spoiler

Why not kitava feast?
Kitava is great for leech but that more expensive, rare (for ssf) and less single target damage.
Why not Kaoms?
Kaom's is great but Rare (SSF), expensive and remove warchief.
What endgame viable?
Esh,Tull, Xoph, Atziri, maybe minotaur and chimera. That build not for shaper and uber atziri

Video

Last bumped on Dec 10, 2017, 6:06:59 PM
Good Guide and worth a try. Maybe I will run this to oriath launch.
Belly of the beast good for this build?
Would this build work in current league, especialy with new support skill, Ancestral Call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info