Help with build and Izaro Merciless.

Could someone give me feedback on my build gems, gears, etc?

What do I need to be looking for to improve my build in order to complete Izaro Merc and uber lab?

I just added Immortal Call yesterday and at the same time converted to CI. I have about 6k ES right now.

My build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SexyThrall/characters

Last edited by SexyThrall on May 18, 2017, 12:31:03 PM
Last bumped on May 20, 2017, 2:10:34 PM
"
SexyThrall wrote:
Could someone give me feedback on my build gems, gears, etc?

I am doing good damage but I am having issues with survivability with Izaro. I have watch and learn all his moves but keeps dying. I copied Coolsnail build on ladder with passive but I might have made a mistake but I am trying to push forward. At what point should I get CI?

My build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SexyThrall/characters

First of all the profile is Private you should change it to Public so we can inspect it.

I would swap to CI once you have a around 5-6k ES. Since you are saying Itzaro normal i guess you havent reach merciless yet? I would level till dried lake in merc and then to the labby. You could also looking for someone how can boost you :)
I updated my question. Help please! TYI.
you have very low ES. there is no way that you can kill über izaro.

you dont have instant leech, you gotta get vaal pact and use vinktar flasks.

your path to shadow area wastes 1 point.

dude, pull yourself together. first understand what you are doing with your build, you are obviously copy pasting another build and have no idea what you are doing.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 18, 2017, 4:12:25 PM
I respect some points yesterday and I am going to get Force of Nature once I have a few more points. I am trying to kill Merciless Izaro, not Uber Izaro. I am aware I need at least 9k ES for uber Izaro.
"
SexyThrall wrote:
I respect some points yesterday and I am going to get Force of Nature once I have a few more points. I am trying to kill Merciless Izaro, not Uber Izaro. I am aware I need at least 9k ES for uber Izaro.

no you dont need force of nature, its waste of points for you, you have serious issues like lacking ES and vaal pact.

also you need vinktar flask.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 18, 2017, 5:22:11 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'll save up for a vinktar flask. As for the passive, should I focus on getting Vaal pact then Void Barrier? What other passive should I prioritize? Should I go toward the Foresight wheel or Point blank (I was going to this route earlier but I might need Foresight first to get higher ES)?
What else do I need to push higher Tier maps? I have Vaal pack and Vinktar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info