BEST LL WANDER GEAR SET (Fully Min-Maxed open to offers)

Selling full true GG buildset! (10 million boss / shaper barrage dps)

Hello everyone. I've taken this build concept to its limit and is looking to sell my set for another build.
I have completed all content deathless with this build, (including Shaoer, Uber, Guardians, Uber Lab etc.)
My best shaper speed run is 15 seconds off, from the record.

Every piece of gear is min-mixed and double checked using path of building.

The build is comes with all 20+/20+ gems (so either 21/20 or 20/23 for the ones that matter), all min-maxed 4 mod jewels, as well as jewellery sets depending on your play style.

Gear:
Spoiler
The wand is #2 on the server.

+2 Barrage crown of eyes with the ES roll divined to max

Two pair of Shavs.
One is perfect with barrage for Shaper / Uber / Guardians.
Another uses Kinetic Blast for general mapping/
Kinetic blast can be put into the gloves instead of the vaal gems.
The life leech in Kinetic Blast can be switched out for lightning pen for more damage.

I currently use the 4% attack speed PERFECT Choir of the Storm as it has a higher dps (according to path of building), but I have a perfect 10% ele dmg one as well. The perfect mana roll matters as we're running 8 auras and have very little mana unreserved.

PERFECT BIS mirrored gloves for LL wander. The lightning res goes well with choir. There is not a better pair of gloves.

Two pair of skyforths, the leech for general mapping (if you're new to path finder and have difficulty with 100% flask uptime), and another for insane dps increase.

I personally like to use headhunter when mapping as I think it's overall faster (and can increase your dps to easily over 100 million over 70% of the time). However the rare belt is available for Shaper, or if you don't like the headhunter playstyle.

Plague Nail and Soul Grip are used with headhunter. Corpse Nail and Soul grip are used with the rare belt.

+1 level prism guardian. Adjustments can be made to the tree to use a rare shield

These are BIS 4 mod jewels, all with huge dmg and %ES. These were brought and upgraded over the course of the league.

Legacy Vinktars is not needed at all with proper flask management
These are the flasks I usually use

They can be swapped out depending on playstyle, and the level of content you're doing

The tree is kept private. The path of building code can be provided to serious buyers.

The current offer is 3 mirrors pure. The build is definitely worth more than that, whether it be the time taken to acquire each BIS of gear or the time spent on path of building min-maxing the tree.

The buyout for the build is set at 6 mirrors, I am willing to negotiate and welcome all offers over 4 mirrors.
Last edited by qazbazz on Apr 24, 2017, 6:30:07 AM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 6:29:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info