[3.2] 360° Cheap-crit Flame Totem Inquisitor

360° FT Inquisitor 3.3 cheap version of critical build

Since no one tries to revive back flame totem build so I plan to make one myself, enjoy ;)

Video
Spoiler

Speed run shaped strand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9StkWx6Zzs
Solo higher tier map, T14 Shrine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFhLmMxzU4o


Pros:
-Decent clearspeed in maps
-High survivalbility
-Simple to play
-Can do ALL map mods!
-Cheap
Cons:
-Rely only totems
-Life based

I choose Inquisitor because of free resist penetration-ish and also high spell dmg and cast speed boost from it.

I choose Sire of Shard because of it's shoot everything, since it's single target(3 projectile) works kinda bad, it kills fast but when switching/finding target kinda slow down a bit =( Tried make a comparison during old time doing Elreon quest or Coward Trials, one totem can kills everything with only it's 3 extra projectile, now just ... can't =( kinda sad .... so switched into this 360° staff.

Passive Tree
Spoiler

Bandit: Kill All
Level 90: https://goo.gl/xbuKGc

Gems
Spoiler

5L/6L
Flame Totem-Faster Casting-Faster Projectile-Controlled Destruction-Elemental Focus-Increase Critical Damage(6L)
4L
Cast when Damage Taken-Immortal Call-Knockback-Ball Lightning(Optional)
Greater Multiple Projectiles-Vaal Lightning Trap-Increase Duration-Vaal Haste
Orb of Storm-Power Charge on Critical-Curse on Hit-Assassin's Mark
Leap Slam-Faster Attack-Fortify-Life gain on Hit(Optional)
3 single slots
1 for Anger in Essence Worm ring
1 for Summon Ice Golem
Another free slot

Recommended Unique
Spoiler


-4 more projctile, 80% dmg boost and shoot 360°, really useful!

-use for Anger aura in it while u still gain Clear Mind unique jewel buff for not reserving any auras.

-for more projectile dmg and also projectile speed to make our Flame Totem shoot futher, which looks like more AOE to it.

-this is OPTIONAL, only wear this if u cap enough resistance.
-this boots boost more projectile dmg.

-this is OPTIONAL, only wear this if u cap enough resistance.
-this boost little fire dmg and the most beneficial is it's mass life mod

Clear Mind
-more damage boost for not reserving any auras.

Spire of Stone
-a little defensive jewel for totem, think it as a QOL; your totem is dying so fast that you have to keep on spamming respawn them.

My Current Gear
Spoiler

My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Last edited by VironLaw on May 27, 2018, 8:34:26 AM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2018, 8:17:58 AM
Updated with videos
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Hi can you tell me gems priority for 5l?
"
Completed 7 Challengespawe1991 wrote:
Hi can you tell me gems priority for 5l?


did mention there, Increase Critical Damage is the 6L(last)
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Hi there! Just wanted to ask real quick, what are your thoughts of Kaom's Heart? I could put leap slam into the helm (will probably grab Hrimnor's unless you suggest otherwise) and do away with Vaal Lightning trap. I'm new to casting/totems so I will take all criticism you have. Thanks! :)
"
kazariik wrote:
Hi there! Just wanted to ask real quick, what are your thoughts of Kaom's Heart? I could put leap slam into the helm (will probably grab Hrimnor's unless you suggest otherwise) and do away with Vaal Lightning trap. I'm new to casting/totems so I will take all criticism you have. Thanks! :)


Hi! Glad you like my build =D and YES Kaom's Heart is a good replaceable of a rare chest IF you had enough of cap resistance
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
"
Completed 11 ChallengesVironLaw wrote:
"
kazariik wrote:
Hi there! Just wanted to ask real quick, what are your thoughts of Kaom's Heart? I could put leap slam into the helm (will probably grab Hrimnor's unless you suggest otherwise) and do away with Vaal Lightning trap. I'm new to casting/totems so I will take all criticism you have. Thanks! :)


Hi! Glad you like my build =D and YES Kaom's Heart is a good replaceable of a rare chest IF you had enough of cap resistance


Awesome, now comes the other question. How do you handle your HP regen? You grab none in the skill tree and I'm starting to worry about that.
"
kazariik wrote:
"
Completed 11 ChallengesVironLaw wrote:
"
kazariik wrote:
Hi there! Just wanted to ask real quick, what are your thoughts of Kaom's Heart? I could put leap slam into the helm (will probably grab Hrimnor's unless you suggest otherwise) and do away with Vaal Lightning trap. I'm new to casting/totems so I will take all criticism you have. Thanks! :)


Hi! Glad you like my build =D and YES Kaom's Heart is a good replaceable of a rare chest IF you had enough of cap resistance


Awesome, now comes the other question. How do you handle your HP regen? You grab none in the skill tree and I'm starting to worry about that.


Sorry late reply ....

Life flask would be sufficient for this build
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Last edited by VironLaw on May 6, 2017, 12:50:14 PM
Hi. Can you add a leveling guide? Which passive to take for the first 20 - 30 - 40 etc levels?
Also suggested leveling gears :)

Thanks
League: Standard
IGN: _Maku_
Class: Duelist
Ascendancy: Gladiator
Build: Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Block by mas_mariano
"
emwhy012 wrote:
Hi. Can you add a leveling guide? Which passive to take for the first 20 - 30 - 40 etc levels?
Also suggested leveling gears :)

Thanks


I dun have the best leveling way to play this build, i just use flame totem skill as soon as i can, wear any descent rare gear from scratch will be fine. Flame Totem may not a good leveling skill BUT is good to learn to train yourself how to use them well, especially positioning yourself and the totems.
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info