[2.6] Hrimbow 100% cold, ignite

Here is an idea I have been messing around with. Havent really tested it much, still shopping for gear and mostly hoping for some feedback.

Basically
+ cold conversion nodes for 100% phys to cold. The cold conversion quiver corruption is like 10-20% so any will do as hrimburn + passives give 90%. Also they seem to be pretty cheap.

Scale with phys, cold, WED, proj, crit/multi, pen for some nice freezing and a little double dipping on the ignites.

This is mostly geared towards tornado shot/barrage but ice shot might be good too and could potentially save points/links with new threshold jewel. For example could go ice shot + 1 threshold jewel + EITHER pierce cluster or pierce gem for 100% pierce or 2 jewels and replace pierce gem. Also just need Hrimburn for 100% conversion.

gem

TS - GMP/LMP - WED - PIERCE - COLD PEN - ???

Need to study/test for the last link. Could be Added Cold, Slow Proj, ICS, ICD, Hypo
Even though its a crit build, I was thinking of avoiding ICS since I feel like its not needed to maintain ignite uptime with even a moderate crit chance but maybe its better to ensure that every ignite is from a crit? Sry I am really bad at theory.

HATRED - HOI - COH - ASS MARK

CWDT - IC

ICE/FIRE GOLEM

FROST BOMB?

tree/ascend

something like www.poeurl.com/bf0M

Raider: go fast, frenzy scaling, dodge

Pathfinder: more pen, abuse flasks

Pick up jewels, path through +30 str/int if you need. Not sure about Vaal Pact/leech nodes yet. Feels kinda point starved and I even want to try to fit in Acro/Phase for one of the gear setups I am thinking about.

gear

Bow:
I am thinking Opus. Phys bow is probably best and can scale with both flat phys and flat cold on gear. Flat cold jewelry is pretty cheap.

Other:
I want to try to use Hyrri's Ire and pick up Acro/Phase + Raider ascends for lots of dodge and the chunk of flat cold on Hyrri's seems nice. Maybe even Atziri's Step but then I feel like it would be difficult to cap res and also have decent life as both Hyrri's and Hrimburn dont have any +life.

Flasks:
Taste of Hate, Wise Oak come to mind.

Last bumped on Apr 9, 2017, 7:24:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info