An alternative for ascendency points.

It would be much preferably if there were another option for attaining ascendency points in path of exile.

for example:
- slamming my head into a brick wall for half an hour or
- visiting Afghanistan to teach Islamic State about the merits of Christianity.

Either of these options are more appealing than running labyrinth one more time. And much less painful.

I'm more than willing to offer more alternatives of course.

Here's a few more:
- [Removed by Support]
- offer up my nether regions as a stage to host the next rendition of river dance in pinned heels.
- travel back in time to the beginning of the universe and insert the condensed energy of existence rectally.

All these are viable options and a lot more enjoyable than labyrinth currently is.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Apr 3, 2017, 6:12:18 PM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2017, 10:31:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Is "pay someone a couple chaos for a carry" among your preferred options?
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Is "pay someone a couple chaos for a carry" among your preferred options?

Nope, I'd still have to enter the labyrinth.
I'd rather eat fresh poop.
"

I can send you a pile, I know you only like eating the best poop.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"

I can send you a pile, I know you only like eating the best poop.

These threads get so tiring...

I don't really understand I guess. Don't do Lab on shitty days? Today's layout, if you go the right route, has a whopping 2 Trap Gauntlets + Gold Key Trap Gauntlet. And you can literally Quicksilver through them. Choose days like this. Did 100 for the grind this league was literally easy while watching TV
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Sounds like a very strong signal towards ggg to stop forcing us in this horrible part of the game.
"

I don't really understand I guess.
Understatement, since you keep asking us to play shitty content because you enjoy it.
"

Don't do Lab on shitty days?
I'd rather not do it on any day, thank you.
"

Today's layout, if you go the right route, has a whopping 2 Trap Gauntlets + Gold Key Trap Gauntlet. And you can literally Quicksilver through them. Choose days like this.
No thank you.
"

Did 100 for the grind this league was literally easy while watching TV

Great to hear, so you'll be doing lots of lab if they take the ascendency points out of them. Good for you.
The rest of us however would rather never play labyrinth again. Or have one of the nicer alternatives, like hitting my head against a wall for half an hour.
Please get good
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Sounds like a very strong signal towards ggg to stop forcing us in this horrible part of the game.
"

I don't really understand I guess.
Understatement, since you keep asking us to play shitty content because you enjoy it.
"

Don't do Lab on shitty days?
I'd rather not do it on any day, thank you.
"

Today's layout, if you go the right route, has a whopping 2 Trap Gauntlets + Gold Key Trap Gauntlet. And you can literally Quicksilver through them. Choose days like this.
No thank you.
"

Did 100 for the grind this league was literally easy while watching TV

Great to hear, so you'll be doing lots of lab if they take the ascendency points out of them. Good for you.
The rest of us however would rather never play labyrinth again. Or have one of the nicer alternatives, like hitting my head against a wall for half an hour.

Actually, with or without ascendancy I've probably made ~20-30 ex doing Lab this league. So yeah, that'll probably continue to happen.

I suppose thanks to people like you though LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 3, 2017, 5:51:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info