2.6 Fakener low cost. ClearSpeed Ladder 3º Assasin. CoC_Vortex+Cospri's_Ice Ladder43

The idea of that build is "ClearSpeed" and "lowcost". Thinking about it I need a build that kill packs of monsters using a movement skill that trigger the DPS skill. Here is the result:

VIDEOS

GEMS
Spoiler

Ofensive 1 (in our Cospri's malice)

Ovensive2 (in our chest) if 5L you must choice between concentrated/life Leech

Movement Skill-->Triggered (in a 4L) That trigger Offensive1 on crit.

Chain reaction- ClearSpeed - Movement speed (ice bite give us frenzy charges (we need culling assasin ascendancy), innervate give us Onslaugh)

Defensive CWDT (this is my choice)

DEFENSIVE AURA (this is my choice)

FLASKS
Spoiler

Remember movement speed is cool for shield charge, with unfreeze make you unstoppoble.

You only need it in some bosses, (I can fix it with some exalteds but I really don't need it, so I didn't) (I love remove bleed on mana flask, it has many charges)

Atziri's, use that for more damage, and to mitigate the reflect damage

Use this, with the first monster pack (help you to make crit when you haven't power charges)

The AWESOME flask. If you get the 3 elemental resistances at the same value you get both buffs to the 3 elementals. (That give you 20% more cold damage and 40% more ignite damage)

GEAR
Spoiler

Core Unique:
Spoiler

With that items we can "shofreegnite" (you do shock from the ring) (freeze from the cold skill) (ignite from gloves)

Rest of items:
Spoiler

Energy Shield & resistances.

Boots with movement speed (cool for shield charge)

Using this ring let me have the same value of resistances:

Situational items:
Spoiler

If you don't want to be stunned in some risky maps (poojois)....

TREE
Jewells Looking for:
Spoiler

1ºCrit Multiplier
2ºElemental damage
3ºAttack speed (with shields, with swords, one handed, etc...)
I use the jewells to equal my resistances remember:

Here my currently jewells:

I use this one to improve my speed while I don't have HeadHunter

Last edited by AnubiXtendeR on Nov 5, 2017, 10:19:15 PM
Last bumped on May 10, 2017, 12:02:23 AM
GG!!! incredible build
Hi thanks for sharing, what is your bandit rewards?

And the best enchant for helmet?
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
how did you level?
is there longer vid? like a full map clear including boss? also, did you lvl the same way a normal coc d ischarge char would lvl?
"
Sheams wrote:
Hi thanks for sharing, what is your bandit rewards?

And the best enchant for helmet?

You can see the bandits in the tree, left section on poeplanner.

No enchant required for the helmet so make your own choice:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_helmet_enchantment_mods

Clear Speed: https://gyazo.com/47160156558ecb5c5f99feb76c5477ed
Damage on boss: https://gyazo.com/4278995d8433afb4f08efb00b192a21c

I hope that help you.
"
UhYuuki wrote:
is there longer vid? like a full map clear including boss? also, did you lvl the same way a normal coc d ischarge char would lvl?

I'm working on the videos, will take some day.

I leveling with traps, and vortex trap like a shadow race, because I start the day 1 of the leagye.

When you have unique gloves (dried lake merciles you can start CoC with a "hits cannot be evaded" weapon). When you have cospri's the build start working.
Can you help check my character, im following your build with some modifier from friend's advice and I dont know why mine is a lil bit lacking in damage. Hope you can check it, thank you :)
"
kiyoshikiyo wrote:
Can you help check my character, im following your build with some modifier from friend's advice and I dont know why mine is a lil bit lacking in damage. Hope you can check it, thank you :)

Sure, will be a pleasure for me. just whisp me ing when im online or check my stream on www.twitch.tv/AnubiSquall

I do my stream in spanish-english
hey, do you have recommend any order for Ascendancy points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info