Is YoloMouse against ToU?

https://pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/

This application changes the look of cursor in games, making it more easily to spot where the cursor is.

I used it in some mobas and never had issues, but before using it in PoE, I'd like to check first if it could be detected as some kind of botting software or not?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2017, 3:23:18 AM
DO NOT take my word for it, but i'm pretty sure it's OK, but you should email support and ask them anyway
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Your best bet's e-mailing support@grindinggear.com.

If I tried answering your question I'd be guessing, and I'm not even sure what I'd guess. Someone, somewhere, would probably ask if it provides an unfair advantage by making your mouse icon larger and easier to see than theirs is. It does, but no more so than expensive video cards...

I feel like they're unlikely to find it while looking for something else - e.g. botting software - and I can't imagine they're going to deliberately target someone tweaking their mouse icon. So basically you're probably going to be fine, but I can't say for 100% sure. Not sure anyone can.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info