Improvement to inventory(not stash)

I've been having these thoughts for a while actually and felt maybe i should suggest something.

Basically, i think in the inventory screen you should remove the flasks(you already have that in the interface anyway), and that frees up space for something else.

I think that should be a line with the most basic orbs needed to be kept on hand for just doing basic things around the game.

Orbs like:

I really thought for long that the orbs you need for basic gameplay should be in there like that all arranged in one line looking like the slots in the currency tab - I'm telling you it would be glorious and much less annoyance and more focus on playing. Leagues more practical. Stacks should also be larger than normal stacks, similar to stash tab but maybe not that large.

That would also free up a couple of inventory rows which would be ohh so welcome. Most important and significant change however is that you don't have to manage nearly as much inventory between every map, it will just be so much more practical.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Apr 4, 2017, 11:41:54 AM
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2018, 1:14:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
100% agreed, and great suggestion.

I created another thread that highlights the 'item creep' we've experienced over the years. Sorry I missed your thread earlier.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1883859
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Agreed any extra space in my inventory is welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info