Double Dip hard - 6k HP , 55% Eva , 30% dodge , Crit Capped , 4 mil + single target DPS Assassin BF

Intro -
So after playing legacy and following a plan of attack to build a farmer for lake make 10-20 ex then make a VS char and get to a point where i had the currency to dump on any build i wanted.

So this build is not cheap.

Pro's

STUPID high dps which gets higher the long you are fighting a single target.
Very good survivability for a life build.
Makes use of new(updated) uniques
Awesome 3d models for the gear hahaha not really build enabling but looks great.

Cons

Its rather expensive (10ex leg VH, 6 ex 6l Cherr, 2x 1ex Scourges)
clear speed is not the best i mean its fast but not even 50% of VS.
Not the easiest build to cap res on.

Concept

After reading Windz mortem build i though to myself cool this build double dips so hard i wonder what else we can apply to the double dip party. So i decided on BF so i could make use of conc eff (replacing the dipping from slower proj in windz build), this also opened up the ability to use VH.

So i had the same dipping and was able to use a weapon that was not mortem - i decided on 2x scourge claws for the 140% extra double dipping power + the nice phys dps.

We still use the Cherr chest and we still use lvl 21 added chaos.
We now have Area Dmge , Chaos Dmge , Minion Dmge that all dips 2x we have a final multiplier which is the duration of the poison.

I didn't like the survivability of Windz build although i would say its more than enough i myself am not the best dodger so i wanted more.
Using Starkonja's helm which now has atk speed + LIFE + CRIT!! and life on everything else we come to a max of around 6k (5.8-6.2k) depending on jewels and life rolls.
I also wanted some layered defenses as i have found when playing life builds putting all your eggs in one basket is not a good idea, we have around 55% chance to evade coupled with 30% dodge and 12% less fire/phy from AA. To put this in perspective say a boss that hits for 6k phys and attacks 5 times per 4s we will dodge on avge 3 of those hits the other 2 we will take less than our full HP dmge and be able to leech back to full hp before the next hit (as we take VP and claws leech nodes).

Gear

Required dont stress id the phy dps numbers are low go for max atk speed roll which are more important.

As far as im concerned this is BiS for life crit builds.

5L is fine we want the juciy life + chaos dmge.

Required, you dont need legacy one but it will spike your effect DPS by alot.

You want Life + open prefix to craft added chaos, amy look for crit + crit multi, for ring get as much res as you can.

The only 2 non unique armour parts we use. grab two toned boots with max life rolls and enough to get clost to capping your res - the better your boots the better dmge u can get from your gloves. As for the gloves get spiked gloves with max life, ideally we want to make sure our res is capped if you can get this done without needing too much from the gloves its awesome as it frees up other bonuses - you require min 250 acc roll here. ideal gloves with capped res would be Life + acc + atk speed + added phys.

100% not required one bit not even close to needing this but i had to link it purely to show what i use and the fact the HH buffs apply to your wolves and for some reason so does the VH poison on melee hit.

WF brew is BIS.

Bandits
Life / Atk Speed or point / Power charge

Gem set ups

6L - BF-Added chaos-Faster atks-Void M-Inc/Conc eff-Inc CritDmge. (my gear says otherwise but i found it too hard to chrome my chest just yet)
5L - BF-Added chaos-Faster atks-Void M-Inc/Conc eff.

4L - Whiter - Spell totem - faster casting - inc duration
4L - Vaal Grace - Vaal light trap - Inc duration - Ic golem
4L - Enlighten (not needed but nice for No reg maps) - Grace(Haste if in low lvl maps) - Arctic Armour - Bloodrage
3L - Faster Atks - Whirling Blades - fortify
3L - CWDT - Immortal Call - Enfeeble.

I am currently leveling this char i want to get to 90+ before going for shaper (every point from here on in is life) i can probably do it as it stand as my dps wont change (6.1 aps , 5.5k avge dmge) but i would need to be on my A game and not get hit so dont want to bother just yet.

Mino dies in like 5s...

I will post vids as i start to do harder bosses.

before everyone jumps up and down about stealing builds you need to understand there are only so many paths you can take making a life eva shadow. This is the best i could come up with.

I play during AU TZ so feel free to hit me up if you need anything, have ideas how to improve this build or just wanna map i dont mind :P
Last edited by tweakzero on Mar 22, 2017, 9:01:38 PM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 8:44:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info