[2.6] Newbie need advice for 2h Axe Champion build

Hello, as the title indicate, I've just started playing recently (less than a week), and this is the build I think I'll go with, along with Sunder/Cleave for AoE clear and Heavy Strike for single target.

What do you think about this? Is there anything wrong with this build? May someone experienced give me some advice/suggestion/opinion about this build please?

Any info is welcome, and thank you in advance!

Edit: fixed URL
Last edited by tuyenphamvu on Mar 21, 2017, 12:32:11 AM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 5:02:16 AM
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Thank you very much for the feedback!

I've just changed it a little, how about this?

Also, can you please give me some advice about the build progress? What should I focus from start? Do I need more attack or defense first?

Thanks a lot in advance!
You can check my profile im playing 2 handed axe champion. Im using infernal blow and totems for single target.
Im playing the same, champion + sunder. My tree used to look similar to yours but changed it up. Resolute technique is not worth it, better if you take the crit nodes right next to it. I had to sacrifice the fortify nodes and used them and took crit nodes. My dps went up.

Also you may want to take more life nodes. Depending on your gear you could get away with less but its all up to your gear.
"
tuyenphamvu wrote:
Thank you very much for the feedback!

I've just changed it a little, how about this?

Also, can you please give me some advice about the build progress? What should I focus from start? Do I need more attack or defense first?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Don't aim for a lvl 100 tree. Try to aim for level 90. That is way more realistic.

I corrected your tree to this:

Level 95-ish

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHnBS0FPAd1CZYTTBPJFCAUTRXsF-EYkRo-GlUb-iFVIWAl3yb4JyApLimlLJQs-y5TMHcxnjWSNug5DjrhPC1AoEd-SHhN404yUEdXDVivWf5eE18_YSFhUmIXZFJlTWWnZ5toZWvUbzt07XTxdit2rHgNeHp673t0e9R8uHzZgIqDX4PMhJSE2YTvh2qJcYoiivCXeZ7Nn8ukGaZXpzCpJ6luqZSqza5QtfK3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrApsGjxVPKkM9-0iHTb9i92sHcMtw94mHkUelG6hjrCexc7w7vTvGs8i_yRfOb8932SPcy90346_xL_gr-a_6P

Level 90-ish

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHnBS0FPAd1CZYTTBPJFCAUTRXsF-EYkRo-GlUb-iFVIWAl3yb4JyApLimlLJQs-y5TMHcxnjWSNug5DjrhPC1AoEd-SHhN404yUEdXDVivWf5eE18_YSFhUmIXZFJlTWWnaGVr1G87dO108XaseA14enrve3R71Hy4fNmDX4PMhJSE2YTvh2qJcYoiivCXeZ7Nn8ukGaZXpzCpJ6luqZSqza5QtfK3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrApsGjxVPKkM9-0iHTb9i92sHcMtw94mHkUelG6hjrCexc7w7vTvGs8i_yRfOb8932SPcy-Ov8S_4K_mv-jw==

As advice, try to avoid the plain +10 str points.

level 90-ish more life tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHnBS0FPAd1CZYTTBQgFE0V7BfhGJEaPhpVG_ohVSXfJvgnICkuLJQs-y5TMHc1kjboOQ464TwtPfxAoEd-SHhN404yUEdXDVhjWK9Z_l4TXz9hIWFSYhdkUmVNZadoZWvUbzt07XaseA14enrve3R71Hy4fNmCB4Nfg8yElITZhO-HaolxiiKK8IzPl3mezZ_LpBmmV6cwqSepbqmUqs2uULXytz65HbyfvTa-p8AawKbBo8VTypDPftIh02_Yvdl82sHcMtw94mHkUelG6hjrCexc7w7vTvGs8i_yQfJF85vz3fZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==

Advices for the progress: Life, Life and more Life. You'll need it.
The Damage nodes can be obtained later.

Best way would be a nice mix between life and Damage. But with level 80 you should have all Life nodes you want.

edit: It would help alot if you make your character tab in your profile to public.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Mar 22, 2017, 10:19:30 AM
Thank you very much for the feedback! It really helps me a lot deciding what to do.

I also changed my character tab to public as you advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info