Enchantment on LvL 28 PvP gloves

Recently I have been having a discussion about glove enchants for lvl 28 pvp. Gloves are the only slot that can receive enchantments for lvl 28 pvp, the other implicit buffs for helm and boots are above lvl 28. Gloves currently can get 15 enchantments without going over lvl 28.

A few people have said they dont think enchantments are fair or should be used at lvl 28. I have tested a few of the enchantments like word of spite and word of winter and I am somewhat impressed. The damage can be pretty decent. I dont think enchantments are for every build. I also argue enchantments in LLD are not OP because of they take over one of the most important implicit buffs coming from corruptions. Everyone knows curse on hit, cws, cast speed, and +1 are the cream of the crop implicits.

Has anyone actually done thorough testing to prove that enchantments dont belong in LLD because they are too overpowered? Enchantments are easily available to any LLD player with a main to easily run normal difficulty l2 times a day to get the enchant they want. Let me know what you think.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2017, 2:13:31 AM
Hmm very interesting and nice research on the matter. It seems like you are onto something very new and powerful.

Would you be willing to show the massive potential of these enchants in a duel? We can even bet some currency! Lets say 10 of your exalts to my 20 exalts?

"

Lapiz I promise you wont even kill me 1 time. You are garbage, your build is garbage, the only reason u were ever good was because of the broken meta. The meta is more broken than ever and I will tear u in half. Come out and play grandpa. I cant wait to 1 shot u everytime.

24 hours later

"
gg I lost fair and square. Was the only build I think that can beat me lol
Last edited by lapiz on Mar 23, 2017, 4:10:29 PM
whu dont'you stop hating each other constantly? if you wanna hate each other, go for it, do it in your private communication. but bringing it to public and making it obscene here in front of everyone leaves a bad taste in my mouth to be honest.

i was about to cook popcorn but saying this, made me feel better.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

What about this and go crit? I think it has a lot of untapped potential. Let me know what you think.

"

rupenus and tommy both dont have LLD builds yet come here and troll lmfao. tommy not one of your lvl 28s is even worth talking about, come at me and get 1 shot.

"
You tell me to stop talking about the days where I fucking ROFL stomped everyone and now that I pretty much rofl stomp everyone and u run like a scared lil boi, u talk about making a build to take me out? My build happens to be amazing at 1v1 but is meant for teams, you will NEVER EVER in your fuckin life make a build better than mine for teams in the current meta. Thats why my guild is king. Remember the meta changes, you might still have a chance but I dont think u keep any other gear than the gear u have seeming as how u shit talk every piece of fkn amazing gear I post. I imagine with that logic you dont have shit SON.

"
"
Rupenus wrote:
you should realize that people who don't ego problems look at you from over and realize what kind of confusion/darkness you are in. when you 1v1 them, your confusions and ego problem won't disappear.

There has been plenty of ego masterbation and just because you take lapiz's loads deosnt mean I have to. You are weak and now complaining about my ego because it has a right to be so big. Quit whining about pissing competitions and piss further than me you lil qq baby.
Last edited by lapiz on Mar 23, 2017, 5:05:36 PM
Lapiz you salty? Seems he may be a bit insecure about some of the things I have said about him lmfao. Look at all that time you spent digging up comments. You have more time to pvp on the forums than you do in game. I dont ever see you in sarn, never in pvp queue. Just on the forums GG. Come test my new build out, it will crush you pathetic CWS builds. Also my KB got a pretty big buff, come pvp with the big dawgs and quit wasting all your time digging up bullshit from the past.
I will always shit on you in teams tbh. BTW this is how I know you are cancer, just coming to real legit threads about LLD theory or suggestions and trying to start shit thats completely off topic. You dont do anything for the LLD community. You are a disease.
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Mar 23, 2017, 9:10:19 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
whu dont'you stop hating each other constantly? if you wanna hate each other, go for it, do it in your private communication. but bringing it to public and making it obscene here in front of everyone leaves a bad taste in my mouth to be honest.

Irony.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
^
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Rupenus wrote:

Pvp is already dead, you wanna take the fun out of the forums now? For shaaaaaaaaaame.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info