Please remove Uber lab trials

Uber lab is really not that fun in my honest opinion, and too long of an event for this type of a game.
GGG adds MORE rng into it with these tedious frustrating trap infested trials. I would expect this to be in a game like assassins creed, not an action rpg.

It would be amazing if they either made it so you got all 6 before you started to repeat the trial spawns, or just remove them all together, because in my opinion it adds nothing to the game. Most people just spam quicksilver flasks and face tank the trap mechanics anyway.

I understand they have a channel to get all these done with, but if you need that kind of thing to make this work... then its not a good system to begin with.
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2017, 11:33:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If one were to take regular lab trials and labyrinth then concentrate it down to just its bare boring and irritating essence, you would get uber lab trials.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
i stuck with the lab too and there is no way through for me in uber.

do not give me an offer for a "lab carry".

i do not want to play like that.

even yesterday in merci lab (double enchant prophecy)= last itzaro = lag = death with lvl 90 melee.

days before absolute no problem to get an enchant.

there should be an easy way to get enchants for players like me (without rewards like silverkey)

and THE PRO WAY WITH REWARDS for our OP Players.

and so on with all content then.

would like to play PoE but to stuck ingame makes ppl fade .
Last edited by MagicalMove on Mar 11, 2017, 4:15:54 AM
"
Uber lab is really not that fun in my honest opinion, and too long of an event for this type of a game.
GGG adds MORE rng into it with these tedious frustrating trap infested trials. I would expect this to be in a game like assassins creed, not an action rpg.

It would be amazing if they either made it so you got all 6 before you started to repeat the trial spawns, or just remove them all together, because in my opinion it adds nothing to the game. Most people just spam quicksilver flasks and face tank the trap mechanics anyway.

I understand they have a channel to get all these done with, but if you need that kind of thing to make this work... then its not a good system to begin with.

By that logic they should also remove the leveling of Masters, Challenge League Challenges, etc. You don't HAVE to use 820 to complete them. Having The Dream Trial prophecy (or a handful of them) makes a big difference.

Don't be silly.
U MAD?
I have six active characters past level-85 and still have not yet encountered that sixth Uber Lab Trial.
"
RogueMage wrote:
I have six active characters past level-85 and still have not yet encountered that sixth Uber Lab Trial.

More or less the same here. Found all the lab trials on one character in a weekend except one...and I've been waiting to find the Trial of Burning WhatsIt for a couple months now.
"We're pilgrims in an unholy land."
"
RogueMage wrote:

So one day after I post this complaint, guess what?

I finally get the last Uber Lab Trial inside a Zana daily.

But there's a catch, the map times out when its Standing Stones expire. As soon as I exit to load my Lab runner, Zana aborts the mission and the Lab Trial is gone.

Whatever, at this point I'd just as soon never set foot in the Lab again.
"
RogueMage wrote:
"
RogueMage wrote:

But there's a catch, the map times out when its Standing Stones expire. As soon as I exit to load my Lab runner, Zana aborts the mission and the Lab Trial is gone.

Well that's really unlucky but .... You were aware that if a Zana mission fail, you cannot access it anymore, right ?
You could have done it on the character that you were playing at the moment.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
RogueMage wrote:
"
RogueMage wrote:

Whatever, at this point I'd just as soon never set foot in the Lab again.

Having to have a character that is a "Lab runner" indicates that the Labyrinth is a poorly designed piece of shit. Clarification, this is the case for none optional runs to earn ascendancy points. It is entirely reasonable to require special builds for optional content.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I died twice in the fire one yesterday, took the day off after. First death, the monsters stopped moving and taking damage, then i just instantly died (9200 es can stand there against the little skels, wasnt in fire). The second was at the end, 1 fps. Did something else after that.

They are the worst thing in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info