Hall of Grandmasters crash

Hello there,

since the new 2.6 patch where new Grandmasters have be introduced to Hall of Grandmasters i occur a lot of crashes in the Instance which send me to login screen saying: Unexpected disconnect occured

--> After i reenter the game either all my portals are gone or are unusuable and will disappear as soon as i use them.

I assume that it is a bug with a new grandmaster --> was doing Carries to Hall all last league long with 0 crashes.

I will watch out for which Grandmaster it could be so u guys can work on it :)

After asking in Global Chat there were other people having the same Crashes in Hall of Gm.

PLS GGG fix that map it is so beautiful!.

Greetings NoPantsMan_ToGloryTwo
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2017, 5:12:03 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A friend of mine tried it also and had the same crash in Hall of Fallen.

Multithreading engine didnt work
Upvote for visibility
Having the same crash, lost close to 10 maps so far. Once you have the crash, the instance/map cannot be re-entered. I too will try to pinpoint the exile or hall that it is in. Seems like it is the left side hall?

Please fix, thank you.
I've had this happen two out of two times. Both times on third wave of first hall on the right when you enter.

/edit for grammar
IGN = proroby
Last edited by rcoppock on Mar 12, 2017, 5:11:25 PM
Thanks for the report, we have found the source of the issue. This will be fixed soon! Sorry for the inconvenience!
GGG Gameplay Programmer
"
Alex_GGG wrote:
Thanks for the report, we have found the source of the issue. This will be fixed soon! Sorry for the inconvenience!

ETA on the fix? Is there a temporary work-around as a player? The map seems to work fine sometimes.
The source he mentions is a Grandmaster... there are randomly generated a few grandmasters so he isnt always in the map.
The exile who causes the crash is Drakrya, she is a level 79 bow ranger in golden seraph-like armor. She occasionally spawns in the 3rd wave of the hall(s).

I see her / get the disconnect in about 50% of the maps
Last edited by getinthevan on Mar 15, 2017, 1:08:12 AM
Yes she is one of them that is crashing the map, their is also one with a sheild doing it but i just cant get his name!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info