[Fixed] Leagstones without loose charges

Open Map->wait arround 3 sec(depend on the ammount of map preload)->switch area
Result: Charges are not used but the mods are active
Last edited by Rhys on Mar 20, 2017, 6:11:53 PM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 6:08:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Duping Leaguestones be like

Glad this was fixed super fast like chris said.
great job....
GGG:

"Topic said loose, not lose, so it slipped by us"
ign: aan_allein_daishan
Clever use of game mechanics.
took 12 days to fix it and you are not guilty since you reported it.since they dont even check their own forums if i ever figure a bug like this ill just post my screenshot and abuse the shit of out whatever it is lol
● HideYourCurrency
Why wasn't this issue fixed almost immediately instead of waiting until the 17-18th?

Remind me to not post bug reports on the forum anymore
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 20, 2017, 1:57:23 PM
"
YarrakKafasi wrote:
took 12 days to fix it and you are not guilty since you reported it.since they dont even check their own forums if i ever figure a bug like this ill just post my screenshot and abuse the shit of out whatever it is lol

We don't know exactly when it was fixed though, right? Chris said it went through a different process than the standard patches and it was all server side changes not included in the patches we've had so far.
I don't even feel like playing anymore this league if this really is the case especially for SSF/HC leagues as their leaderboards are now completely meaningless from both cast on death exploit and now this duping exploit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info