Need help with my FA templar build

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQKWBAcEswiJDY0PqxZvFr8ZihpsHwIi9CPTI_YkiySqJP0mlTB8Mfoy0TY9NsU26TdHN9Q51D1fRUdMs02STipQQlFHUlNTNVVLVYVVxlb6V-Jbr11oYeJo8musbAtsjG0ZbWxvJ3BSdvd35Xj5fXV-3X8rgpuD24nTjDaNfY25km6TJ5UFlwaXlZf0mmqa8Z2qna6gn6IAo4qly6cIu-O8VsBmwzrEosqp0nzTftgk4XPjaudU6-7tIO0_7g7vevAf-d38xf1u_rr_3g==
Need some help with the tree im really squishy.Im thinking of getting more armor or should i go for evasion no idea please send some help or a simillar inquisitor build for me to see
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2017, 12:47:20 AM
Hey there. What is FA? Faster Attacks? Fire Arrow? (I assume you meant Burning Arrow?)

I'm happy to give advice, but I need more information about what you're trying to do, and what you've done so far.

Here's my thoughts: You want to do an elemental bow build, and you're not certain how to make it viable. Running from that assumption, here's the tree I think would benefit you.

This makes use of evasion (moreso the dodge keystones, which are awesome), while giving you a total of ~400% fire damage with bows. The point blank keystone may not be desirable depending on your playstyle; if you're typically running up to packs to shoot them in the face, it's a significant boost to damage. But if you're using the Arrow Dancing keystone, you'll want to avoid going into melee range. So take one or the other.

You'll want to use Xoph's Nurture with burning arrow, which will give you 100% physical to fire conversion, as well as free elemental proliferation. It's around 10c for a 4L Xoph's, which is pretty affordable. You'll also want to use the Sudden Ignition threshold jewel to double up your burning damage.

For your main damage link, I'd suggest:
Burning Arrow - Elemental Weapon Damage - Added Fire Damage - Physical Weapon Attack Damage (- Increased Critical Strikes - Rapid Decay)
However I highly recommend you mix and match a bunch of gems to see what works for you; Lesser Multiple Projectiles might be a better second-link when you're farming packs, or perhaps the Increased Critical Strikes is fairly unnecessary. It might be more reliable to swap out critical strikes for increased ignite chance too. As it is you're looking at 50% chance to ignite just from the gem, bow, and passives. You also should have ~27% crit chance from bow/passives without Increased Critical Strikes support gem, and ~42% with it. Since your crit strikes give 100% chance to ignite, and deal boatloads more damage, you'll have to experiment. You may ultimately want to use regret orbs and get rid of the +ignite chance nodes in the tree to get more defenses or whatnot.

You'll also probably want a Curse on Hit setup; I'd go for
Frenzy - GMP - Curse on Hit - Temporal Chains
This will increase your burning damage further, while giving you extra survivability through slowing enemies and filling up your frenzy charges.

I kinda got extra-into-it when I saw Xoph's Nurture; hope is what you were interested in to begin with ;P.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info