Get shocked on this Hideout

Hey guys,

just joined some russia guy for an trade.

After i joined his H/O...i got shocked!

[Removed by Support]

Check this out!
Dunno how to report players, but this is his profile...
[Removed by Support]

What do u think about this h/o?

@GGG can u do anything?
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 10, 2017, 2:23:02 PM
Last bumped on May 24, 2017, 7:27:43 PM
Cmon dude its obviously a joke, and its pretty funny at that. I guess some people dont appreciate ironic humor though.
Last edited by Jermman on Mar 2, 2017, 11:57:34 PM
"
Cmon dude its obviously a joke, and its pretty funny at that. I guess some people dont appreciate ironic humor though.

You should grab wikia and check definition of word "ironic", since you dont know this one. Maybe you were looking for "moronic" tho? Unless its reference to dat old thread about nazi stuff in poe, guy deserve banhammer.
i agree with Jermman, its a joke and its funny, people that get triggered over stuff like this really annoy me to no end

also, you can misuse decors in various ways, for example heres what a friend of mine did, its rather awesome i must say! also nazi theme cause you guys seem to love it!

I agree with no one its racist theme clearely about nazy and stuff and can be reported and adviced and if the ggg dont care about that is because are legally covered and dont give a fuk about this but i [Removed by Support] and dont fking like this at all.

[Removed by Support]
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 10, 2017, 2:25:45 PM
This thread in Hideouts section has a comment from a player named as "hideouts" about other hideouts.
Mad world.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
sry but there is things you should take seriously,you cant joke about everything...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info