[2.6 Theory craft build] Avatar of fire burning arrow

Hey everyone i'm planning a 2.6 burning arrow build around the new Sudden ignition jewel
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAMeBAcNfAFvCPQM8hEvEmmGrhccpysdFB9BIvQV1-vkf8YqWyqNKwri9zKJNj022Cy_w21ca8HFPAU9X4RIRlJG10kbTLNQQox2UlNS7FM1VEcHHl8qV-IRUF3ydFWP-mP9ZlRmnmpDa3psC20ZcXlxhXIPd-V65pUugl6Cm4w2tzGPRjW5kyeUb5eVl_SaO5uh8NWexJ_foS_quqXLpr6smK-NsUK0xbVI6QK-isBUwuzIv9Af1AdLrtq53I0bJd-K4XPsGOtj7FXtINlb73zv67QM8Wz31_rS_EyQ-t9t7DiFe0lRVYVWY8rT74j5N9fPSbGLeg==

I have a few questions. Would it even be worth using Avatar of fire? and making say a +3 skill gem bow to use? or would it be more effective taking the phys dmg/crit route and skip the 100% conversion altogether?
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 4:57:05 AM
If u wana build around the sudden ignition jewel u first need jewel slot around dexterity passives. U need to have 40 dexterity (dont have to be allocated) in medium radius in order for the jewel to work.

100% conversion is mandatory as well for decent ignites. But avatar of fire isnt the only way. For example u can use Xoph's Nurture bow or signal fire quiver.

Your passive tree is all over the place. U dont need area damage/radius for burning arrow. Focus on fire/projectile/elemental damage and get elemental overload.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info