2.5.2b Patch Notes

Patch 2.5.2b
  • Fixed blurriness of 2D images in the DirectX 11 client.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 2.5.2 where charges would not be correctly consumed if you gained a charge at the same time.

This patch has been deployed without a server restart. The charge fix will apply to new instances. You will need to restart your client to fix the blurriness problem.

Last bumped on Jan 26, 2017, 11:48:45 AM
thants
thanks PoE reddit
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
@Qarl : You never deployed a main patch without any issue, nor started a new league without a big mess. Do you really think it's serious to launch an X1 port?

[EDIT] Just played a map with burning ground, it lags as hell.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Jan 23, 2017, 10:26:06 PM
Heh so I wasn't imagining things when I thought my stuff looked blurry.
"
fkxDuelist wrote:
@Qarl : You never deployed a main patch without any issue, nor started a new league without a big mess. Do you really think it's serious to launch an X1 port?

wut.
Thanks for the quick fix for visuals. Are the performance issues being looked into?
Thank you for the fast visual fix.
The performance are still really bad...
Cant play in breaches and the game drops to 1-2fps when spells are casted.
For now that seems an 1.0 patch over 2.5...
Hope to see an improvement from the previous version soon...for now, this is a downgrade :(
Last edited by HantuKumKum on Jan 23, 2017, 11:25:21 PM
"
fkxDuelist wrote:

[EDIT] Just played a map with burning ground, it lags as hell.

I must agree with you.
Every patch in every game can generate some issues.
I can understand if an update that adds extra content might have some bugs...but this time GGG announced this patch as performance improvements. But is doing the opposite.
It's like If I take my ferrari to a mechanic for an engine improvement, and get a rusty golf car back...
Those issues are fully replicable...so it's hard for me to belive they tested this version well before the relase...
steam version having problems with "content file is locked" for \PathOfExileSteam.com

No info as yet for steam support to fix this issue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info