Unearthed Hideout, no idea of a name

If you just want to see the hideout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLc5NtkzJCo

This hideout took me quite a while to make, and I enjoy it so much more than any other hideout I've made.

The story behind this is that it was an old fortress for the Black Guard's. The exiles and masters banded together to attack the stronghold and claim it for themselves. They were eventually successful and you can see the remains of the dead Black Guards laid around the hideout.

You start by taking a boat to the start point where Exiles fish for food. You're immediately brought into the outskirts of the fortress where most exiles lay their heads for rest. There are multiple crafting stations hidden away for any exile to use. Tora is tending to the wounded exiles while Navali is overseeing the lone fisherman.

If you follow the exit to the east you can find Haku and Vagan overseeing the Exile's remaining stock of weapons and armors with a few Exiles. If you continue out, you'll find a graveyard for the fallen Exiles with Catarina in the middle. Catarina acts as the Exile and Master who oversees the funeral processions for fallen comrades. In the back of the graveyard, you can find devices that were used to get information from the Black Guard captives.

Back to the middle of the hideout, if you go west you come to the mighty fortress itself. Inside you find a couch and a chair set up with a chest. There's a doorway that leads out to a statue which seems to be some sort of general for the Black Guards. Go to the east of the main fortress room, you find Vorici who is the main scout leader for the Exiles. There is a statue in the middle of the room which is used to input the coordinates for the Exile's next attacks. There is a long table with Leo, the main combat general of the Exiles at the other end. Planning their next attack. Following the fortress outside again, there's some of the Black Guards stock and Zana the cartographer, who maps out the information that was given by Vorici to plan their attacks. The resident healer also likes to hang out back here with Zana to assist in Zana's research.

That's the story I've come up with, albeit a little all over the place.

Here is the actual hideout!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLc5NtkzJCo
Last edited by KikisBoyToy on Dec 13, 2017, 12:32:33 AM
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2017, 7:29:33 AM
Very Nice .
Nice work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info