[2.5] CI CWC Chaos FireStorm (Crit ver) - Easy Uber Atziri/Guardian/Shaper farm (Budget Available)

INTRODUCTION:
This build influenced heavily from Minimized's CWC Firestorm Occultist, Im just trying to abuse it by going crit and poison with Assassin ascendancy.

This build has gone through all uber contents like guradian, shaper, uber atziri rather easy...except Hydra, I will go into details below.

PROS:
- Easy Uber Atziri/Shaper farm.
CONS:
- Lags.
- Not Uber lab viable.
- Not Hydra viable.
- Mapping is slow.
- Average ES pool.

SKILL TREE:
101pts: www.poeurl.com/0pQ
115pts: www.poeurl.com/0pP (current)

ASCENDANCY: ASSASSIN
Take Deadly Infusion first then Toxic Delivery

BANDITS:
Kill All - Kill All - Power Charge

GEM SETUP:
Spoiler

Main setup: Wither - CWC - FireStorm - Increased Critical Strike - Added Chaos - Elemental focus/Conc Effect (for boss)

Aura: Discipline - Blasphemy - Temp chain - Enfeeble - Enlighten (lv3 is enough)

Movement: Whirling blade - Faster Attack

Vaal skill: Vaal Discipline - Vaal Lightning trap - Increased Duration

MY GEAR:
Spoiler

GEAR DISCUSSION (IMPORTANT) :
Spoiler
- You MUST have at least 1 Elreon ring (-6 mana cost is fine) to reach zero mana cost on Wither setup.
- You problly don't need 2 legacy Consuming Dark.
- You don't need Skyforth either, just use Eye of Chayula or Valayrium ring.
- If you don't have Skyforth, replace Added Chaos support gem for PCoC or use Orb of storm with PCoC to generate charges.
- Rest of my gear is rather cheap, 300ES helm, 170ES gloves, crap jewelries.
- You need 6% reduced mana reservation to run dual curse + discipline like me. So take 1 reduce mana reservation node near CI area and use Conqueror's Efficiency unique jewel.
- For budget setup, I recommend you drop 1 curse and run Arctic Armour instead and link the 2nd curse with Orb of storm or something else.

ENCHANTMENTS:
Spoiler

Any of Firestorm uber enchant is good, tho I recommend % duration more than %damage, we don't lack damage.

STATS:
Spoiler

Average Damage with Elemental Focus (no charges, flask)

Average Damage with Conc Effect (5 charges, no flask)
Note: i only have 5 charges because i forgot to help Alira xD you should have higher damage than mine with 6 charges. real tooltip with poison is much higher.

SCREENSHOTS:
Spoiler

Im playing on wooden laptop and laggy Singapore server so I can not record anything, sorry guys. Some screenshots to prove this build viability.

TIPS:
Spoiler

1:/ Uber Atziri: Bring bleed flask and remove ignites flask.
- Double Vaals: don't trigger 2 at the same time, throw Vaal lightning trap at them then start dropping firestorm, easy fight.
- Trio: Kill the girl first then Dual strike guy, you can facetank Cyclone guy, just pop Vaal discipline for safer.
- Atziri: she is the easiest, run around and drop firestorm, split phase will end in a blink.
2:/ Guardian:
- Minotaur and Phoenix: run around and drop firestorm, they will die very fast.
- Chimera : Can't be poisoned, so bring 2 Atziri promise flasks and a bleed flask to facetank it.
- Hydra: This one is tricky, she can not be poisoned, the arena makes you freeze alot, even with Freeze immunity, you can not facetank her either, I usually avoid Hydra

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions, message me in game @LeagueENDS.
Last edited by Brown14 on Jan 17, 2017, 8:57:14 AM
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2017, 10:19:51 AM
Edit some screen shots
Rolled it today to try out some new mechanics late league. Definitely less tool tip with new daggers but just melted chimera pretty easy. I need to get leech on my skyforth's tomorrow.

Curious why you say it isn't lab viable? Ran uber today trying to get leech on my skyforth's and it was easy. Stand a screen away and hold down firestorm as he spawns, insta death.
Last edited by Robertthebob on Jan 27, 2017, 6:21:35 AM
"
Robertthebob wrote:
Rolled it today to try out some new mechanics late league. Definitely less tool tip with new daggers but just melted chimera pretty easy. I need to get leech on my skyforth's tomorrow.

Curious why you say it isn't lab viable? Ran uber today trying to get leech on my skyforth's and it was easy. Stand a screen away and hold down firestorm as he spawns, insta death.

Izaro is easy, traps are annoying for ES based build, it takes some time and patience so it is not very efficient, i have another char for uber lab.

You don't need leech on boots, just bring an extra Atziri promise and you're good.
Last edited by Brown14 on Jan 27, 2017, 6:42:04 AM
Gotcha, yeah I've run lab 70+ times on EQ and KOTF. Actually don't mind doing it on ES builds though.

Took down Uber Atziri once on two tries. Still making mistakes I guess.
Took down Shaper two out of two tries. Easy.
Cleared Hall of Grandmasters.

Using 2 atziri flasks.

How are you doing vaal bosses on uber atziri? I put two lightning traps down and nuke the hell out of one, but 2nd has killed me every time. Waste of a portal.

Hmm, standing in the middle by the entrance seems to work. I guess just need to play around more.

Last edited by Robertthebob on Jan 28, 2017, 1:52:09 PM
"
Robertthebob wrote:
Gotcha, yeah I've run lab 70+ times on EQ and KOTF. Actually don't mind doing it on ES builds though.

Took down Uber Atziri once on two tries. Still making mistakes I guess.
Took down Shaper two out of two tries. Easy.
Cleared Hall of Grandmasters.

Using 2 atziri flasks.

How are you doing vaal bosses on uber atziri? I put two lightning traps down and nuke the hell out of one, but 2nd has killed me every time. Waste of a portal.

Hmm, standing in the middle by the entrance seems to work. I guess just need to play around more.

For double vaals, don't trigger two of them at the same time, when you enter the room, run to either one of them, throw lightning trap or wither totem, then channeling till it emerges, pop Atziri promise or Witchfire brew. When the 2nd one emerges, run to it and repeat, no matter if the 1st one is death or alive.

You can try taking off Enfeeble and replacing it with Vulnerability or using Temp chain + Enhance lv3+ to see everything in slow motion.

The important part of this build is scaling duration, as you can see i have duration on helm enchant and passives, which will make my firestorm last longer, so even when i run to the 2nd vaal while the first one is still alive, my firestorm still lasts 5 more seconds, enough to kill it, if not, the poison will finish it. Duration passives also scale with poison duration.

I don't know how did you manage to clear hall of the grandmaster with this build since some of the grandmasters are CI.
Last edited by Brown14 on Jan 28, 2017, 9:48:52 PM
What about the Jewels?
"
Alkaizerx23 wrote:
What about the Jewels?

1 Energy from within jewel, the rest are rare with chaos damage(recommend), % energy shield or crit multiplier.

Don't stack spell/ele/fire damage coz it won't double dip your poison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info