Beast Fur Shawl "Recovery" Not Working Properly

Hello, I am friends with the creator of the Beast Fur Shawl, Vaal Regalia and I recently began using it for a Zealot's Oath Character. I have 9% life regeneration on the tree. I took these screenshots with discipline and stone golem inactive, so my raw regen value from the passive tree is the only thing displayed. As you can see, my life regeneration is 9% in each picture.

617.7/6811 vs 410.9/4513 with and without the chest, respectively.

However you can see my Energy Shield Recharge Value Rate change by 29% (I have some of this stat in the tree).

2520.1/6811 vs 1380.8/4513 with and without the chest, respectively.

I was under the impression that "recovery" affected life regeneration rate. Perhaps it is simply not displaying on the character sheet.

http://imgur.com/a/NVtvi

The image link is to an image where I have my character tab up with and without the chest on.

Bug reference number is 3,998,796,594
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2017, 4:47:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Increased Recovery just doesn't show up for Regen, is all. :)
I will see if I can contact someone about this. The recovery should apply to all ES recovery including regeneration.
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
I will see if I can contact someone about this. The recovery should apply to all ES recovery including regeneration.

It's working just fine.
Thank you very much for the response Vipermagi! I see. It must just be a display bug. I hope that gets fixed soon so it isn't a bit misleading.
Don't count on the display bug getting fixed. Tooltips and the like tend to have some hefty limitations on what they can show. So if GGG does manage to fix it then a lot of other things will likely be fixed at the same time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info