Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Thor Goddess of Asgard

Ascension to Demigod

Thor is an age old being; said to be the defender of the Yggdrasil. Yggdrasill refers to the word yggr ("terror"), yet not in reference to the Odinic name.

Part 1: Lightning in a Bottle

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. But beloved Scion will fail to her own avail.

Concept
Spoiler

Thin garb of ragged stride, Mace aside, armour wide,
Foes too great none bode the depths of Lunaris to the Sky,
Lightning consumes screams flaring before thine eyes.

Each slam of Thor's mighty hammer shoots out massive charges of electric shock, which rain down from the heavens following her guidance. As she emerges through the tendrils of her own smote additional debris and static consumes the entire environment. But this hero does not walk, she flies.

Skills and Supports
Spoiler

MAIN: Weapon
Discharge-Iron Will-Increased Area of Effect

SECOND-MAIN: Glove
Lightning Strike-Greater Multiple Projectiles-Faster Attacks-Physical to Lightning

TERTIARY-MAIN: Shoe
Herald of Lightning-Empower-Innervate-Iron Will

TERTIARY-MAIN: Helm
Blasphemy-Poacher's Mark-Blood Magic-Enlighten

DEFENSIVE-MAIN: Armour 1 (4L)
Cast When Damage Taken-Increased Duration-Blood Rage-Immortal Call

DEFENSIVE-SECOND: Armour 2 (2L)
Leap Slam-Fortify

DEFENSIVE-THIRD: Shield
Enlighten-Discipline-Purity of Elements

Gear
Spoiler

Weapon - Mjolner

Glove - Thunderfist

Shoe - Skyforth, Seven League Step, Steppan Eard, Rainbowstrides in order of best to worst case

Helm - Doedre's Scorn

Armour - Brass Dome

Shield - Esh's Visage

Amulet - Voll's Devotion

Ring 1 - Romira's Banquet

Ring 2 - Ventor's Gamble (or any ring with 150 or more res)

Belt - Maligaro's Restraint

Flask 1 - Vessal of Vinktar

Flask 2 - Vessal of Vinktar

Flask 3 - Basalt any

Flask 4 - Doedre's Elixir

Flask 5 - Doedre's Elixir

Passive Tree

Mechanical Overview
Spoiler
This build really makes the most out of 2 key mechanics. One the fact that with the new breach shield we can reflect shock we apply to ourselves through various means, whether it's Vinktar Flask or simply the Maligaro's Restraint we will be putting long duration shocks on many mobs. These long duration shocks reflect back to us, and once again back at the mob and so on. This means a relatively small duration reflect can end up providing both the player and the mob a nice 20 second shock stack.

The second part of the build is a very traditional mjolner setup that people have been using for a long time. It's nothing fancy, just Voll's Romira's Discharge and Majolner.

The auras you will run are poachers mark BM... mana has herald of thunder and disci and purity of elements, bring your medium level enlighten for this.

Review the two teams you play on below and then you're ready to go champ!

O(Skill):
You only need to press 2 buttons mainly -- leap slam to move or Lightning Strike dps. Simple offensive kit.

D(Flask):
Vessel of Vinktar in 2 situations -- frequent as they are -- Elemental Reflect and when Blood Rage is going to kill you since you didn't keep Fortify up.

Basalt should just get spammed with increased flask charges on it so that it's pretty much always up.

Doedre's allow for proper boss engage's where you will need the leech in order to survive. They also allow for better party play and quit panic situation fixes.

This build works around being able to tell your ES to stop going down rather than imploring any mechanism (OUTSIDE Vinktar) to recover it quickly.

I do think it's nice to be able to stop attacking after taking substantial damage (whatever you stood in), flashing up to either cap endurance or power charges. Then you are in great form to 1) pop a basalt and then 2) maintain Fortify via Leaps. Since crits do not hit extra the only real enemy becomes DoTs! Watch out for those damn burns and poisons man... the self shock hurts for those so bad...

Support? Have your support run the purities for you, and discipline, and any of the damage buffs he can afford priority being Wrath then Hatred. This will make the build shine into tier 15 content.

I can't say much about above Tier 15. I'm sure you can figure out some adjustments and do it. The character plays beautifully and destroy GPUs like a true God.

Have fun,
noob
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2017, 8:31:23 PM
just tried this build, super fun and good clear speed, but i use es and resistances gloves, shoes and shield, Shavronne's Wrappings and The Vertex, no Voll's Devotion around 8000+es, how much es with your gear? have you tested Malachai's Loop and elemental equilibrium with less crit? why not play elementalist or pathfinder with this build?
If the build is viable for 2.5 add [2.5] in the title.

Also dont forget to mention
#Bandits
#Videos
#Level up tips
#Gear
#Gem links (and viable replace for boss)

and other stuff that may be viable for the build...

as faar when i see the build nothing tells me if it came to the world patch 1.9 or 2.2...
All i have to rely on is the Updated Post...(2.5) since January 2017..
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
useless without a video.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Thor's a woman?
"
JaffazoorQ wrote:
Thor's a woman?

Yup, and IMO she does a better job than her predecessor

Spoiler
gimme money bitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account: