2.5.1b Hotfix

The following was deployed without a restart.

• Fixed a bug where entering a "/" by itself in a public item stash price or buyout would crash your client when you right clicked the item to edit the note.
  • Fixed a bug where stacks of 5000 Splinters in a currency tab would upgrade to a Breachstone.

• Last bumped on Apr 10, 2017, 2:18:37 AM
    Rest in peace, splinter hoarders
    [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
    Ouch... I don't wanna be the guy to find out about something like that splinter bug...
    I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
    5000? How???
    There was a guy who lost 4900 splinters on reddit!
    "
    VitaCola wrote:
    There was a guy who lost 4900 splinters on reddit!

Yeah, a botter. I would like to see his /played. It is 29th day of the league. I have found till now about 80 chayula splinters with an average of 3h playtime per day (can't really afford to play more, as I am full time Java Developer).
    Last edited by Mindfreak on Dec 30, 2016, 5:35:48 AM
    i wonder if he really lost that much splinters of chayula or made one of the biggest fake in poe and people belive him becouse he have co many currency. Maybe he realized abou that bug by stacking cheaper splinters and thent sold all chayulas and reported he lost them and people belive (i wonder if gg could chaeck that and give it him back)
    "
    FCK42 wrote:
    Ouch... I don't wanna be the guy to find out about something like that splinter bug...

The worst part was he found out with Chayula Splinters... Gow on earth he had 5K of them is anyones guess other than trading for them but yeah.. I would have been pretty pissed. LOL

Or so the reddit thread said anyway. Had thousands of all the other splinters as well.
    There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
    The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
    Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 30, 2016, 7:59:18 AM
    quick response as always, nice one.
    I really wish for IP ban for those "subhumans" (bot isn't human right)
    Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
    Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info