How fo fix Uber lab in its entirety

Ok so some positive praise to start off with since I get blasted for my negative threads, map designs are awesome, MTX items are cool, cool uniques introuced etc.

Now on to the topic of this thread:

Whichever dev's idea it was that uber trials needed a 66% increase in length needs to be slapped across the face repeatedly with a stupid stick. In no way is it a fun experience running through 5 different trials with the copious amount of garbage being thrown at you and have to go through a 66% increased length just to make it to the end.

How to fix this:
Revert back to original uber trial length, and don't make the offering to the goddess a guaranteed drop at the end.

Uber lab itself:
Ok this is about on par with where things should be in terms of difficulty and length I mean its a labyrinth right?

How many people enjoy going through trials all over again that are ridiculously long, stupid, and no fun to do just to get another offering.

The TLDR version of this is:
Give your head a shake devs, nobody enjoys your endgame labyrinth content.
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2017, 4:59:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
pjoseph wrote:
Ok so some positive praise to start off with since I get blasted for my negative threads, map designs are awesome, MTX items are cool, cool uniques introuced etc.

Now on to the topic of this thread:

Whichever dev's idea it was that uber trials needed a 66% increase in length needs to be slapped across the face repeatedly with a stupid stick. In no way is it a fun experience running through 5 different trials with the copious amount of garbage being thrown at you and have to go through a 66% increased length just to make it to the end.

How to fix this:
Revert back to original uber trial length, and don't make the offering to the goddess a guaranteed drop at the end.

Uber lab itself:
Ok this is about on par with where things should be in terms of difficulty and length I mean its a labyrinth right?

How many people enjoy going through trials all over again that are ridiculously long, stupid, and no fun to do just to get another offering.

The TLDR version of this is:
Give your head a shake devs, nobody enjoys your endgame labyrinth content.

Trials are rare so i rather the goddess drop is guaranteed. When u have done them enough times they are so damn easy and over within 5 minutes.

The only one thats a tad too long is burning rage because of all the backtracking.
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
When did the length of the trials increase? I haven't noticed any such thing...
U MAD?
Hmm good point, i hate doing trials for offerings, but i guess i'm getting so good at it that it doesn't consumes much time, although if i die by recklessness then i would be pissed. Still, ppl can just buy offerings they are pretty cheap.

Possible solution: make lab offerings drop in some other way, maybe unlocked only for those who have done all the trials.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info