Lightning strike projectile not affecting SRS....

Soooo, im in sarn arena pvping this srs caster and suddenly i notice im doing zero damage to his srs.... with that hits cant be evaded shield.... MY PROJECTILES ARE MISSING HIS SRS!!! Ok, so this is obviously a bug, right? Dont tell me you've gone beyond your usually (Expletive Deleted) level and risen / ascended to a completely new level of (Expletive Deleted)???

Please god please let this be a bug, please dont tell me lightning strike cant hit "hovering" enemies....... There arent even any skills that let you hover or fly.... how could srs be flying... why isnt there a full zone hitbox for srs??? or maybe lightning strike projectiles just cant hit hovering enemies... pls let thisbe false.....

ref # is 3,905,677,426.

Last bumped on Dec 14, 2016, 7:31:30 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Please god please let this be a bug, please dont tell me lightning strike cant hit "hovering" enemies....... There arent even any skills that let you hover or fly.... how could srs be flying...

Because they are inherently flying, as opposed to requiring a Skill to do it.

Not a bug. Lightning Strike projectiles travel across the ground, meaning you can't hit hovering enemies with 'em. SRS are hovering entities so they don't get stuck on geometry and can more easily swarm a single opponent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info