Labyrinth crash/lag, time and time again.

So i've played the labyrinth, which is by the way the most unfun and annoying implimentation of the game, and everytime i play it and when i am near the final boss or when we beat him the game either:

1- Crashes.
2- Logs me out automatically.
3- Or the screen lags and i see myself die.

This happens time and time again and i'm sick and tired of it.
I already dislike labyrinth enough as it is and just force myself to do it.

Any compensation for this?
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2016, 7:30:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Mexiun wrote:
So i've played the labyrinth, which is by the way the most unfun and annoying implimentation of the game, and everytime i play it and when i am near the final boss or when we beat him the game either:

1- Crashes.

You posted in General.

Instead this should go in either Technical Support or Feedback.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Your compensation is that you get to try again... for free!
"
Mexiun wrote:

1- Crashes.

Same happened to me, tried 5 or 6 times in a row, then I just gave up and tried the next day. It's indeed frustrating.
"
mooks wrote:
"
Mexiun wrote:

1- Crashes.

Same happened to me, tried 5 or 6 times in a row, then I just gave up and tried the next day. It's indeed frustrating.

Its not just frustrating its a fucking piece of shit design. Its not like poe is known for its excellent performance or something. People still hate it but are forced to run it for the points. GGG ignores the problem, and hopes that through time and habbit players will get used to it and not have issues. We play an online arpg but we have to go through platformer bullshit to continue our character progression, platformer bullshit that ignores our character choices nontheless, like seriously, what sane arpg developer would even think of such a bullshit : "Hey i see you like armour gear and have tons of investment in life and armour in the tree. Here take those screens full of shitty traps that totally ignore your investment"

Most common messages in public parties after all this time still lab related from normal to merci: WTB lab carry, Lab Service, Your offering my run, LF lab runner.

Keep ignoring GGG, like the issues times and times again reported are just some kind of bullshit.

But its not totally their fault, they might have designed that atrocity, but its the players who still supported them even though they disliked this design, those who dont give feedback and those who just do it even though its the worse and most boring thing for them to do that have a part on all this.

#FUCKTHELAB #SetFreeTheAscendancyPoints #MakeThisPlatformerBullshitOptional #RemoveFroggerFromMyARPG
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info