[2.5] CI CoC Vortex Ignite

Concept

Shield Charge / Cyclone to trigger Cast on Crit.
Vortex Crits -> Pyre converts damage to fire -> Ignites enemies for big boy deeps.
Scales via double dipping

Pros/Cons

Pros:
13,347 ES
Clear Speed Meta Viable (Clears at Shield Charge speed)
Big Single Target Deeps

Cons:
Leech is somewhat unreliable
Flask dependent (Easy to die if you improperly use Kiara's. This is why we use Overflowing Chalice)
Fairly Expensive

Gear

Last edited by AjBamf on Jan 17, 2017, 8:00:47 PM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 8:43:54 PM
What order of ascendency skills points?
"
ByQo wrote:
What order of ascendency skills points?

Walk the Aether first to smooth out leveling, followed by either Ghost Dance -> Shade Form if you plan to spec CI asap. If you're staying life for awhile while you accumulate gear you can take the Frenzy Charges first.
Your build looks kinda interesting and inspiring.

But how much crit chance does your shield charge has? It's only around 65% or? Is that enough to have a decent clear speed combining with diamond flask?

Would love to see a video. :)
Last edited by Toaster404 on Dec 29, 2016, 6:55:37 AM
I'd also love to see a video because I'm currently pretty close to having gear done as like you (Shield charge crit chance around 60%, 10k+ ES, 7 Power Charges, 5L Chest with Shield Charge-Inc Crit-Inc AOE-CoC-Vortex although not lvl 20 each) but it does seem to lack damage on bosses...I tried clearing Dried Lake and packwise it was alright but once i faced Voll it took quite a while till he dropped dead.
"
I'd also love to see a video because I'm currently pretty close to having gear done as like you (Shield charge crit chance around 60%, 10k+ ES, 7 Power Charges, 5L Chest with Shield Charge-Inc Crit-Inc AOE-CoC-Vortex although not lvl 20 each) but it does seem to lack damage on bosses...I tried clearing Dried Lake and packwise it was alright but once i faced Voll it took quite a while till he dropped dead.

I used shield charge in a pair of corrupted voidbringers so I could 6 link my single target. As far as videos go my characters gear is long gone.
Amulet?
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info