[2.5] Barrage ignite build - help needed

Hi guys, so I wanted to try the new bow(Xoph's Nurture) with a barrage ignite build. The bow should have a good synergise with Emberwake. Get 40-60 life per ignite from the bow and up to 300 ignites per mob from the ring. Problem is silly little me wanted to go CI and at lvl 70 something when I swapped, I noticed the reg doesn't work with Zealot's Oath...Bow got recover, not regeneration.

Used a bunch of regrets and now it's some kind of half-assed life/es hybrid without any mitigation at all. Damage is fine, not top tier but clearing maps relatively quick. Just don't have any idea how to get any decent defense. Do i go dodge? Maybe stack more life and get Kaom's? No clue whatsoever. And my tree is fucked up.

So yeah. Would need some help with the tree and what kind of defense I should aim for.
If you got the time.

Here's the tree. I'm currently a Raider, for the frenzies.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAFFH_sin1K_rxKLDOpu1veZU_vljFfAF-YTF8YrP3RvIpctVhWKsbIydqjY9tUjrYx9BAx4RLysKSbHXz_k374iTJ1ZI2CQ2xR8CLpSXhTT3IbDsVSqNSRs22PFsrJg6WFXGg9sEB0yzLR-VIMHzppkagVF0oqN_xklR8NWVLgceEZYOSBmKlwZd8p7Epr6NfU2SI_ZUR8jcMHyVzO0_N9SMNlVLYeImlefq-TMPqxa_JIu74_66tMXC7CpbefZDNlLsl5f79eUZtDhFfA==

My gear.
Spoiler

Thanks.

Last edited by spaggetti on Dec 9, 2016, 2:47:25 PM
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2016, 2:44:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info