I'm back to say I'm leaving again...

Ever since labyrinth was added I have been unable to enjoy POE and I've come back every once in a while to see if the new league is fun or not. The first time I just waited until the next league before I tried again, this time I sat out 2 entire leagues.

I did fine until I got the labyrinth and when I got there I decided I should give it a go. Got exploded by Izario or whatever due to a bunch of things hitting me at once.

Took a few days off, tried again and did much better today, until I disconnected for no reason.

So I'm going to take another season or 4 off again.

Hope some day you remove labyrinth from your otherwise nice game
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2016, 10:26:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
mywaywardson wrote:
Ever since labyrinth was added I have been unable to enjoy POE and I've come back every once in a while to see if the new league is fun or not. The first time I just waited until the next league before I tried again, this time I sat out 2 entire leagues.

I did fine until I got the labyrinth and when I got there I decided I should give it a go. Got exploded by Izario or whatever due to a bunch of things hitting me at once.

Took a few days off, tried again and did much better today, until I disconnected for no reason.

So I'm going to take another season or 4 off again.

Hope some day you remove labyrinth from your otherwise nice game

Thank you for sharing your feedback here. I've added your thread and name to the two lists. The longer the lists get the stronger our voice gets. Over 270 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 640 posters in support
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I honestly don't see the issue with the lab, if you're getting blown up by him then it's time to look into your mitigation?
Last edited by Vertigo215 on Dec 7, 2016, 10:22:28 PM
The problem with labyrinth is that it is boring, irritating, tedious and not fun game play. If I wanted to play trap game play then I'd play a different game that does it far better like Mario, Frogger, Prince of Persia or Tomb Raider. Labyrinth is crap.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
The problem with labyrinth is that it is boring, irritating, tedious and not fun game play. If I wanted to play trap game play then I'd play a different game that does it far better like Mario, Frogger, Prince of Persia or Tomb Raider. Labyrinth is crap.

In yours and 650 people was it? Out of how many players how much of a percentage do you think you have?

Welcome to adding difficulty and earned progression into the game about progresson. You might actually have to wait a few seconds to make it through a trap or even more amazing you might actually have to micromanage your character?!?

OH THE HUMANITY.
Last edited by Vertigo215 on Dec 8, 2016, 12:00:06 AM
"
Vertigo215 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Welcome to adding difficulty and earned progression into the game about progresson. You might actually have to wait a few seconds to make it through a trap or even more amazing you might actually have to micromanage your character?!?

OH THE HUMANITY.

Your highest char is a lvl78 duelist? Or did i read that wrong.

The best thing you can do in the lab is use that phoenix sheild, i think most of their damage (if not all) is phy and fire. The green balls do stack, max fire helps a ton
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Vertigo215 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

OH THE HUMANITY.

Your highest char is a lvl78 duelist? Or did i read that wrong.

The best thing you can do in the lab is use that phoenix sheild, i think most of their damage (if not all) is phy and fire. The green balls do stack, max fire helps a ton

You read correct, unfortunately I don't have enough free time to play the game as much as I'd like.
Still experienced the lab on Merc and uber lab and I've failed uber lab a few times trying to brute my way through it.

Yes it's difficult and failing the lab can be annoying but for something that's been added as a core game play and progression mechanic I can hardly see GGG removing the lab any time soon.

When the voice of 650 people vs the rest of the player base? It kinda pales in comparison. (I understand some people are unhappy but don't express their dismay on the forums)

It's something you're going to have to deal with.
Last edited by Vertigo215 on Dec 8, 2016, 12:08:33 AM
"
Vertigo215 wrote:

You read correct, unfortunately I don't have enough free time to play the game as much as I'd like.
Still experienced the lab on Merc and uber lab and I've failed uber lab a few times trying to brute my way through it.

Yes it's difficult and failing the lab can be annoying but for something that's been added as a core game play and progression mechanic I can hardly see GGG removing the lab any time soon.

When the voice of 650 people vs the rest of the player base? It kinda pales in comparison. (I understand some people are unhappy but don't express their dismay on the forums)

It's something you're going to have to deal with.

This is the Feedback and Suggestions forum. We are giving feedback and suggestions. It's something you're going to have to deal with.
You're back to say you're leaving? I would wager that no one cared the first time, and we still don't care this time.

Another lab thread? Guess what. Same thing. The *ACTUAL* majority of players don't give a shit about the lab. Love or hate. They do it. The reward for taking 15 minutes to run the lab farrrr outweighs any frustration it may cause... At this point, it is a part of the game, and is going to probably stay that way...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
You're back to say you're leaving? I would wager that no one cared the first time, and we still don't care this time.

Another lab thread? Guess what. Same thing. The *ACTUAL* majority of players don't give a shit about the lab. Love or hate. They do it. The reward for taking 15 minutes to run the lab farrrr outweighs any frustration it may cause... At this point, it is a part of the game, and is going to probably stay that way...

Get out of here with your logic, don't you know turtle will stop at nothing now to circle jerk and post that dislike the lab.

Something that takes 15 min or less per run and he has spent hours and hours and hours repeating the same thing. I think he actually likes it so much he has become obsessed with it.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info