clarification needed on 2.5 change to essence of delirium

So lets say i got some essences of delirium... will the mods on the essences be changed automatically on patch or will the legacy values remain 1k dmg chaos per second in stead of 750 ???

If i apply an essence to an item pre 2.5 patch that has 1000 damage per second, will the patch automatically roll back the value to 750 or will there be a legacy variant?

IF 1000 damage per second remains after 2.5, will a divining orb reroll to the new value

I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 9:51:19 AM
Confirmed here that the nerf will affect existing items.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:

Does the retroactive nerf also apply to corrupted items- probably not, kind of a dumb question i know
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Does corrupted item exist?
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

Does the retroactive nerf also apply to corrupted items- probably not, kind of a dumb question i know

Of course it will nerf corrupted items as well. The stat itself is changing, every item that has this stat will notice the change.
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

Of course it will affect corrupted items...
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info