[2.6] ... - THREE DOTS Zealer | ENDGAME, ANY MAP MOD, ANY BOSS, PVP, UNDEAD!!!

Introduction

Hi, ive played Poe since 2013. I always wanted to play an all-around build, which can clear any content without afraid of anything. This build can clear any content, gives you maximum survivability to grind high lvl and fairly high chance to lvl your Leo on his pvp quests in the arena.

Three DOTS – 3 damage over time on this build comes from Ignite, Decay and Vortex cold over time damage.

There are 2 versions of this build, Blood magic and Mana version. Blood magic version doesnt have mana problems and can clear any map mod, mana version has much more defense but sometimes, you need to drink if you spam a lot. Up to you.

This is not a meta or league starter build!

Pros‘ & Cons‘
+Can clear any map, any mode, kill anything
+Can be played without any effort
+High life
+High armour, physical reduction
+High overResistances
+Can not be stunned
+Immune to average physical/elemental damages
+Immune to bleeding
+Safe box opener and lag friendly
+Good in pvp, pretty 1-2 hit kill most chars
+Able to play with other skill gems

-High costs
-Slow boss killer (vs chaos resistance
-Hard time vs dot damages!
-Too much tanky can make you careless

Goal
We are aiming for 6k+ life, 75 resistances, + at least 30 overres, 500+ life repl, 15k+ armour without flasks, 650+ ES to cooperate with armour - aegis, not depended on any flask, can survive most type of damages or immune to them, max block, max block for spells and can swap for other skill gems without changing anything. And as for the spell, we want something hard to block or not blockable at all with AOE so we can clear maps faster. And of course, to be able to kill some folks in the PVP arena :)

Stats
Spoiler

All stats are in HO without charges and with self cast auras only.

Mana version

Blood magic version

Vortex with ignite

Vortex with elemental focus

Dont look at low vortex dmg and think its bad. Because it is not :)

If you change the main skill gem for something else that requires little mana, you can free up 2 ring slots and use mana version and get around 7k life and 1-2 more auras.

My Gear
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler
On all items, try to get as much life as you can get. Then comes Armour/Eva/Res and the rest. The only mandatory item is Aegis shield, the rest are somewhat changeable

Helm – Try to get High life, high armour/evasion, a lot of resistances, ideally 120+ res, 90+ hp, 750+ armour/eva. Would be fine if it comes with +inteligence. Get Vortex enchant on it.

Amulet – The Anvil. Get legacy one or normal one with corrupted +4 block chance.

Main Hand – A wand/dagger with 1000 decay damage on hit and a lot of +spell damage on it. This will be our first DOT. Faster cast rate on it would be super. Dagger-SAI would be super good for shield charge.

Armour – Best Carcass jack you can get.

Weapon - Get a wand with Decay mode and as much +spell damage you can get.

Off hand - Legacy Aegis shield with 4% ES on block, but normal would still be ok, but ½ as good as legacy’s.

Ring #1.1 – Rare ring with lots of life, res and if possible INT for the wand. Try to get 7x life, 150+ res or 100+ res with INT. Another possibility is to get +armour on it.

Ring #1.2 – Essence worm. If you want to play Blood magic version, we really want an aura which will increase our survivability like Determination without reserving a life.

Ring #2 – Pyre. Elemental Equilibrium node will give opponents temporary +resistance to the ele damage type we just hit them with and –resistance to the rest. Perfect for us. First damage from Vortex will be converted to fire, so they will get high fire res and low Cold/Light res. Damage over time from Vortex will still be Cold.

Gloves – Get 20 more attack/cast speed gloves with life and res. We will use Lightning warp as our movement skill. If you have dagger, use Shield charge instead

Belt – Life, Armour, Res, ES. Try to get base with armour+evasion. And if it has +armour on it too, good.

Boots – Death’s door. Immune to bleeding in exchange for life and res from a pair of rare boots. Your call. Get leech or regeneration enchant on it.
or

Abberath's boots, which has very good synchronization with our skills. The only downsize is that we have slow movement speed. If you still want, use dagger and shield charge/faster attacks/fortify/increased duration. This would mean you pass by anything, it will just die. Very strong! Use this for maps < t10

Jewels –Aim for 6+% life, +%damage, 14+%armour or DEX/INT/RES. If you play Blood magic version, use Clear mind for nice +spell damage, because we take blood magic and will not reserve any mana. Then if needed, Brute force for INT. Put it on the left side of Duelist’s tree.

And of course 1 Red nightmare jewel near Stamina/Marauder node.

Flasks – We dont need them, but in tight situations, you can use 2x anti poison, 1x curse, 1x fire, instant heal, witchfire.

Gems
Spoiler

///BASE///

6L 4BGR – Vortex, Empower, Controlled destruction, Increased Area of Effect/ Concentration Effect, Rapid Decay, Chance to ignite

4L 2G2B – Frostbolt, Greater multiple projectiles, faster projectiles, faster casting

4l 2BGR – Lvl 1 Cast when damage taken, lvl 5 temporal chains, lvl 7 tempest shield, lvl 8 flame dash

4L 2BRG– Lightning warp, Faster casting, Rapid Decay, Less duration

///Blood magic version///

1L – Determination/Grace in the Essence worm ring

3L - Max Lvl Cast when damage taken, Max Lightning golem/Ice golem/Flame Golem, Orb of storm/Ice Nova/Frost Wall

3L 3R – Max Lvl Cast when damage taken, Max molten shell, Max increased duration

///Mana version///

3L - Enlighten, Clarity/Rallying cry, Determination/Grace

3L – Max Lvl cast when damage taken, molten shell, increased duration/Lightning golem/Ice golem/Flame Golem

///Mana version 2///

instead of 4l 2BGR – Lvl 1 Cast when damage taken, temporal chains, tempest shield, flame dash
use
4L - enlighten, blasphemy, clarity/herald, Elemental weakness, Vulnerability, Temporal chains
3L 2RB- cwdt 1 tempest shield, flame dash
3L - max cwdt molten shell, inc duration/golem

///Alternative with Abberath's boots///
Gloves: Shield charge, faster attacks, fortify, increased duration
Boots: Increased effect of area, added lightning damage, added fire cold damage, Controlled destruction

Thinking aloud & explanation
Spoiler
Gear – as you can see, ½ of our items are uniques, which doesnt give us a lot of space for us to manipulate with items as we want.

We will need a lot of INT (depends on your wand, but i guess it is 188 or 212). We will get INT with a Brute force jewel or passive nodes. Just compare, which will give you more stats, passive point or stats on item to get needed INT. If you have enough resistances, get +chaos res on items. So once again, aim for LIFE, RES, ARMOUR, INT from the helm, wand, gloves and the belt. You will also need 11x dex for your green gems.

Anvil gives us just what we need in this build: armour, max block and block. The only downside is that -cast speed. Comparing to other amulets which has HP, RES, Spell Damage But we would lose 5 passive points to get blocks =25% inc hp and 1 more jewel slot for reckless defence. I havent tried, but anvil is better i guess.

Gem Red nightmare gives us very nice 51% to get endurance charge per kill and additional 13% block.

Why 650+ Energy shield? We are trying to get that much because it when we block with Aegis, aegis will restore 4% of our armour as ES. SO with 16k armour, thats like 640ES per block. Of course you can get more ES, but that would mean losing some armour too.

Taking damages - 3/4 of hits will fully restore our ES. One successful hit will take 1/4 to 1/3 of our HP, but with 500 life regen and temporal chains, we will have enough time to regen the lost amount. So, if the boss hit us with 3 consecutive hits, we die. But that is like 1.5%

Gems – You can swap Chance to ignite for Elemental Focus burst damage. You will lose chill and ignite. Remember, Ignite = 80% of your dmg (20%/1 second for 4 seconds) not to mentioning +more dot damages.

You need either Determination aura or Grace gem to have high armour. Determination, if you have 10k+ armour, under 10k+ use Grace. Beware, Grace needs a lot of dex.

If 10k armour is enough for you, you can use dual curse and 1 aura or 2 auras and 1 curse instead of determination. You can use Vulnerability+Ele weakness for maximum damage or Temporal chains to slow enemies. You can use Enhance gem to get hardcore slow from temporal chains - over 50% slow!!

Because of Legacy Anvil, our movement will be slowed a lot so we will use lightning warp as our main movement skill and also to activate Elemental Equilibrium.

Frostbolt in 4L with GMP can be used as ranged Vortex. Cast Frostbolt and aim at the frostbolt or just direction and cast vortex, the vortex will be casted there instead of where you stand.

Similar way is with CWDT+frostbolt+gmp, which is automated, no need for us to cast Frostbolt.

CWDT for temporal chains, tempest shield and flame dash will be used very often, we want just level 1 cwdt, the slow from low level temporal chains is enough and we need Flame dash for Escape or take us closer to the enemy. Very OP.

The last cwdt will be high level one. This one will be used just for Molten shell to increase our survivability.

You can also choose one of the three Golems above. Flame golem gives 20% inc dmg, around 180dmg and 350 Dot dmg, ice golem makes enemies slower. These 2 but doesnt work well with Elemental Equilibrium, because we have fire and cold damage. The last is lightning golem, which cooperates well with EE, but doesnt give much support. Choose whatever you want.

Tree – Key nodes, which we will take: Elemental equilibrium, the only one. Iron reflexes, Unwavering stance depends on you, but they each cost only 1 passive point, so why not. Then there is Blood magic, gives us a little more damage and HP, but loses res and armour. Depends on you. Instead of defensive nodes, you can take more spell nodes, but i think, in the endgame, def > off.

BM version: Swap jewel for Clear mind which will adds around +400 damage and 800 DOT.
Conclusion: mana version has 2 extra jewel slots (passive points and free slot from Clear Mind) + ring. Blood magic version has +~14% more increased hp and +60% inc dmg

To sum it up, 2 slots is like 14% hp + 30% armour + 25% damage + ring life/res (or 14% hp + 55%dmg) vs 35%hp + 60inc dmg. If you have good jewel or are fine with drinking mana, pick mana version. Mana version gives us more benefit but i choose BM, because vortex costs me too much mana - ~75 mana and i dont like drinking or using warcries. With level 4 enlighten you would end up with 400 mana to cast, with clarity only 160, still somehow playable. Then you need leech/reg on your boots and/or rallying warcry to sustain mana for better gameplay.

Auras - Grace provides good armour to us early only, but determination late gives more. If you play mana version, you can use one of these: blasphemy + warlords mark, blasphemy + temporal chains, blasphemy + elemental weakness, clarity.

Killing bosses - this build relies mainly on DOT damages, which is why it does very little damage against specific bosses. Took longer than other skills. You have high def enough to survive, but will take longer to kill them.

PVP - did some tests today and most chars die with 1 hit. Characters with CI will be quite hard to kill, but if they are not DOT users, we can kill them, but takes more than 1-2 hits.

Tree

Bandits & Ascendancy
Spoiler

Oak - Alira - Passive point

Ascendacy class - Gladiator for 100% spell block and additional blocking chances.
Painforged - Versatile combatant - Violent retaliation - OUtmatch and outlast

Videos & screenshots

FAQ
Q: How much for entire build
A: 150ex

Q: Consuming dark?
A: No, Decay gives more damage.

Q: Repentance Crusader Gloves?
A: In total, it wont add much. I prefer dagger and use shield charge in the gloves.

Alternatives
[will add later]

Changes
2.6 - 02.03.2017 Changed and improved the tree with Red nightmare jewel
2.5.1 - 16.01.2017 Added Abberath's hooves as alternative boots
2.5 - 03.12.2016 Decay on weapons nerfed from 1000 to 750
2.4.3 - 22.11.2016 Started the guide
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Apr 10, 2017, 10:02:48 PM
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2017, 5:32:01 AM
Reserved.

"
unlucky_child wrote:

Pros‘ & Cons‘
+High costs

So, "high cost" now become pros?
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Pros‘ & Cons‘
+High costs

So, "high cost" now become pros?

changed :)

It would be great if can add some videos with gameplay (T11+ maps perfect) to see build in action. In terms of high cost, how high this build can be? Tnx for build bro.
"
ReMa86 wrote:
It would be great if can add some videos with gameplay (T11+ maps perfect) to see build in action. In terms of high cost, how high this build can be? Tnx for build bro.

Yes, ill add screenshots and videos soon, if my graphic card allows gameplay and recording :)
Anyway, im doing t14+ rare maps unid without looking at them. The only and really big downsize is that vs bosses, we are doing mostly Damage over time which makes the fight longer.

Testing build again with mana and clarity aura or other possible 25% auras

Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 25, 2016, 10:02:08 AM
Added stats and images.

will add pvp and map videos later.

edit: added few videos, will add better maps later - dont have them atm :)

Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 29, 2016, 9:25:04 AM
hi, thanks you for this build, i want play it for 2.5 :)
... but i'm lost with mana/Blood Magic version at section gems :/

Can you separate more section gems plz ?
Last edited by Clarau on Nov 30, 2016, 11:55:12 PM
"
Clarau wrote:
hi, thanks you for this build, i want play it for 2.5 :)
... but i'm lost with mana/Blood Magic version at section gems :/

Can you separate more section gems plz ?

Done. Only difference is with +enlighten gem and additional aura (clarity).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info