[HoTW Submission] Green Wonderland

Hey there travellers, This is my Green Wonderland hideout based on Vagan's Battlescarred hideout. I did a complete revamp of his hideout and changed everything about it. There are just about no pieces left the way the used to be. My theme I was going for was an enchanted forest. You teleport in and are greeted with massive trees that go on forever. The hideout is lined with them and make for some great shadows when using fires and other lighting sources. Here is the album I've put together! Hope you enjoy.

Here at the entrance we have a small train that is connected to the waypoint for fast traveling with goods and other things. We also have a few areas made specifically for masters to sit in. I've hid Vorici under some tents to protect his beauty. Next to him is our stash which is hidden to make it look like a chest. The Armourer's Workbench and Artisan's Bench is also tucked away under a tent. The guild stash is next to Haku for easy reach. Zana, Navali and Caterina are sat next to each other to keep the ladies together. Elreon is sat on his own since he is a rude dude and only thinks of himself. Just across from Elreon we have a nice log for passerby's to come and rest on. We also have a wanted board for any tough exiles that come through looking for some currency.

Spoiler

Down the steps is our map device which is glowing with a fire we've put inside of it. Tora resides down here under some tents to keep the sun out of her eye. Her bowmaker's tools are directly next to her, for easy access of course! This area is also lined with great tall trees which cast great shadows, almost as if it the sun were setting. Our portals are supported by magical pillars from ancient elders which can hold such great power. We also have some hanging lanterns that are held up between tree trunks, great for mood lighting.

Spoiler

Back to the main area and up the stairs, we have the market. This is where travelers come to purchase goods like food and weapons. We have five different merchants all selling something different! Up here resides the strong men of the forest, Vagan and Leo. These guys watch over the market for any pesky thieves. Vagan takes care of the weapon distribution while Leo takes taxes from merchants. Up in the market are various tools used by the exiles, such as the Headstones, Blessing Font, Sharpening Well and the Gladiator's Workbench. These are all easily accessible by any passerby needing some upgrades on their gear. Let's take a look!

Spoiler

I hope you enjoyed my little story about my hideout and the hideout itself! If you'd like to add me in game to take a better look, or take ideas for your own hideout.. Add me! My IGN is Taie
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2017, 5:41:42 PM
Looks good. Can you build it for me? :D
Last edited by RAW5TEEL on Jan 18, 2017, 5:41:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info