[2.4] Max block pure phy dual wield cleave gladiator

I am sharing this just because many asked when I said on global chat that I killed guardians. It's low dps, low clear speed but very tanky cheap build that can run most map mods. Build is not finished need lot of gear improvment but just to see how it works.
You can carry 6 people in uber lab(I use grace in lab instead enfeeble tough), I killed all guardians, phonenix was giving me issues in last phase however so died 3 times.(I only tried all guardians once). You can run atziri without putting special flasks or purity auras and that's it for now till I find out more.

Skill tree for lvl 93 which is not perfected yet because I don't have certain gear, Mana Leech node should be switched with Life and Armour. Next steps would be to take one more jewel node and more accuracy since my chance to hit is 88% and block is 77%.

Gear and gem explanation.
Gear could be approved with better rings, belt and first hand sword, you'll notice I have +1 curse anvil, but I got that on this level. I used grace before now switched it with enfeeble. My point you'll live without enfeeble, just it's better with it. When map is hexproof I still put grace instead vaal haste so you can still run that maps. Also I need 3b+1r so that I could connect enlighten with blasphemy to remove that mana leech node I mentioned. But you get the idea. You can also run no regen and less mana recovery maps by removing herald of ash, which I start using on this level when getting +1 curse ammy. Meaning I reached 93 without enfeeble and without herald of ash. -Max resistance maps won't kill you spell block stops that, but due to my poor gear elemental weakness will, but if you get better gear you can do it. So only maps you can't run are cannot leach pretty much which will save you lot of chaos.
Spoiler
IGN: MegyPoe
Last edited by MegyPoe on Nov 4, 2016, 11:48:07 AM
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2016, 7:15:57 AM
Hi , it seems to be an interesting build , i will try it maybe. But why you don't equip dual Scaeva with ( 4-5-6% ) block while dual wielding instead of your rare weapon ? (you could save some passive skill point and maybe have more dps with the 75% of crit chance in main hand );
Morever , can you show a tooltip of your dps (yeah i know you say it's not a great dps , and low clear speed , but i want to have an idead of the dps ).
Sorry for my bad english , i'm French.
Have fun !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info