The most popular mirror shop in the game! 🔥730+ Services!🔥 #1 Gear: Reduced Fees!

"
austingee wrote:
Mai is awesome. Mirror service is easy with no hassle. Mai is negotiable and very patient as a seller and will ensure the buyer is taken care of and even offers collateral for mirror. Mai is very trustworthy and there is nothing to worry about with the trade. The products in this thread are one of a kind rares. Each are valued at a fair price. I recommend to anyone!

"
Amplified90 wrote:
This guy is down-right the best mirror service on standard. Very kind/Humble and informative. Plan on making my whole build revolve around his Pathfinder.

His mirror service brings a whole new love for the game of playing god.. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Thanks for stopping by!

Now that we're the first shop to hit 500 services (at least in recent memory, AXN/Skalpo/Rayamn may have done more in the past I'm not sure) can safely say that this is the most popular mirror service shop! If you need items to complete your dream builds I likely have what you need.

I also am now offering build advice/review for mirror service customers!

New Additions! (Updated June 24th):

"

Showcase:

"

The best MF gear available:

"

10 exa discount on all MF items mirrored after the first!

PoB for the strongest bow build [3.7], nearly all items available in this shop
https://pastebin.com/PP7my1bS

Build Guide for the best MF build [3.6], all items available in this shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2462814

A quick one question survey regarding fee amounts
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5bf1f23fe4b0ad6bbd9990e3

How each Mirror Service works:

1) PM me on forums or in-game (MaiCedere) asking for mirror service.
2) Trade your mirror and tell me what colors you desire if applicable. (I will always offer to trade collateral)
3) I will double check that everything is correct and mirror the item and trade you the newly mirrored item for my collateral plus the mirror fee.

--1 mirror buyouts are for indexing, feel free to pm me with offers on the original.--

Even if the item is not verified as long as it is listed in the thread then I have it and it is up for mirror service.

Fees: All item fees are listed under the item and its description if applicable, the fee for an item copy varies from item to item due to how popular or expensive the craft is.

Vouching: No need to vouch if you don't want to, I have hundreds so I don't think getting more makes much of a difference.

Customer finder's fee: If you find someone who will mirror an item you will get 10 exa, just have them tell me that you sent them or to invite you to the party when we do the service.

Weapons --->

~b/o 1 mirror (plus listed fee, for a copy)
Copies: 121!

The end-all-be-all of bows! No other bow available has this level of DPS and white sockets which offer unlimited customization and even improve resale value! This is by far the best possible bow money can buy, if you want to play the best Physical bowyer you can, you need this bow!

Fee: 190 exa

Copies: 12[64 done under previous owners]

The #1 PCoC bow, if you want power charges and the strongest bow available, Blood wing is your 1 step solution!

Fee: 190 exa

Copies: 0[NEW]

The #1 Claw, post-synthesis league if you want the strongest melee weapon you need a synthesised base. Gloom Impaler is the latest and greatest claw available brought to you by GGGs obsession with power creep. 637 pdps with 61% crit multi.

Fee: 70 exa

Copies: 8[NEW]

The #1 Axe in the game, with over 1,000! PDPS this axe is not only the highest DPS axe in the game, but of any weapon in the game. The combination of accuracy and critical strike multiplier when combined with the Slayer ascendancy's 'Overwhelm' any content can be cut through like butter. If you want to make the strongest two-handed axe build you can, you need Havoc rend.

Crafted by: IronVsWild

Fee: 90 exa

Copies: 2

To match the iconic Tempest Thunder, and Blood Wing, we have Dire wind, the best elemental bow in the game. If you plan on playing an ele bowyer this is by far the strongest option available.

Fee: 120 exa

#1 Caster weapon, the best possible caster combination. T0 cast speed paired with every possible multiplier available, chance for double damage, spell dmg + non-chaos and non-chaos mods are all legacy mods, making this a one of a kind caster weapon that won't be beaten for years.

Copies: 1

#1 phys caster weapon, same performance or better to all caster daggers such as Entropy Razor, but a cheap, affordable fee!

Fee: 60 exa

Fee: 50 exa

Copies: 0

Jewelry --->
Amulets-->

Copies: 7

#1 Physical Damage Ammy, Synergy with Tempest Thunder. No other amuler provides the same level of DPS as golem noose in your ammy slot, there are many amulets with 20/20/10 prefixes and multi, but none have the combination of manually rolled crit paired with hybrid APS and cast speed. If you are looking for the best possible amulet currency can buy, look no further than golem noose!

Fee: 100 exa[80 exa if Tempest Thunder/Blood Wing has been mirrored]

Same amulet as Golem Noose, intelligence variant.

Copies: 4[NEW]

A slightly more defensive variant of Golem noose, instead of 29 crit chance we get 14 all res, rounding out our resistances

Copies: 30

#1 Quantity Ammy (With perfect legacy multi)
Note: I can change the bench to whatever is desired!

Fee: 70 exa[60 exa if other MF gear has been mirrored]

Fee: 80 exa

Rings --->

Copies: 4[NEW]

The strongest ring. In place of an opals 25% elemental damage you get 40% crit chance, 4% more damage, 4% attack speed, and 4% cast speed. If you want to make any attack build in the game, you need Behemoth Grasp, no argument.

Fee: 100 exa

Copies: 15

#1 DPS Assassins mark ring in the game, crafted with deafening essence of scorn this is a one of a kind ring that opens up build construction. Assassins mark also just two tremendous buffs in 3.6, making it the best dmg suffix possible on a ring.

#1 Caster ring in the game the combination of extremely difficult to roll double flat spell damage paired with cast speed provides a ton of damage for any serious spell caster. This combined with t1 life and all res makes the ring easy to fit into any spell caster build.

#1 Ele attack ring in the game. The extremely difficult to roll prefixes paired with clean optimal suffixes, aps and all res means that this ring fits easily into any ele attack build with maximum efficiency.

Copies: 20

#1 MF ring (double perfect t1 rarity with perfect t1 quant with 26 all res to round out the mf build!)

Fee: 60 exa[50 exa if other MF gear has been mirrored]

Copies: 5

#1 Life Phys Melee Ring, if you're set on accuracy, either from hits cant be evaded or high accuracy, this is the best ring imaginable for you.

Belts --->

Copies: 10

The best of the best, an incredibly versatile with fossil specific mods way before their standard integration, with full 6T1 done with eternals. This is a must have for any end game build that wants to be taken seriously.

#1 RF belt, with the new delve specific mod fire damage mod this is one of a kind. Strength variant.

#1 RF belt, with the new delve specific mod fire damage mod this is one of a kind. Chaos res variant.

Copies: 5

#1 RF belt, with the new delve specific mod fire damage mod this is one of a kind. Cold res variant.

Copies: 3

High DPS fossil crafted elder stygian

Extremely strong DPS flask belt, a great choice for any DPS focused build.

Copies: 4

#1 Leech Belt - Must have for any Slayer or Scion Slayer build, life recovery rate multiplies your maximum leech rate per second, increasing your survivability substantially.

#1 Melee Specific Leech Belt - Must have for any Slayer or Scion Slayer build, life recovery rate multiplies your maximum leech rate per second, increasing your survivability substantially.

#1 ES belt with maximum survivability - Reduced Critical Strike damage reduces the likelihood of one-shots!

Body Armour --->

Copies: 1[NEW]

Undisputed #1 Attack chest in the game! The supported by Maim is a free 15-25% more damage on top of everything else. The charge generation implicits give you the power of aspect of the cat paired with farrulss fur, except it has 6 affixes too, what was GGG thinking? The little ES present on the helmet opens up the ability for builds to use 'Energy Leech Support' which can be a huge damage multiplier in your 6th link slot!

Veiled affix can be changed upon request. Suggestions: 8% maximum life or +1 additional curse

Fee: 70 exa (90 if you need different colors since I need to six
link it twice for any change in colors)

Copies: 20

#1 Elder Attack Chest, if you have charge generation covered, then Oblivion Veil is the chest you need!

Fee: 80 exa (100 if you need different colors since I need to six
link it twice for any change in colors)

Quivers --->

Copies: 9[NEW]
#1 Life DPS quiver - Brought to you by GGGs obsession with power creep, a nine mod quiver that when paired with Tempest Thunder turns any build into a metaphorical cannon, it'll be best to start measuring your DPS in shapers per second rather than DPS like everyone else!

Fee: 120 exa (90 exa if Tempest Thunder/Blood Wing copied previously)

#2 Life DPS quiver - If youre on a budget hypnotic impaler is a great choice!

Fee: 70 exa (50 exa if Tempest Thunder/Blood Wing copied previously)

Copies: 27

Fee: 60 exa (40 exa if Tempest Thunder/Blood Wing copied previously)

Copies: 18

#1 Full DPS quiver - 6 offensive mods all tier 1 or above, doesn't get any better than this for someone looking for raw damage.

Fee: 70 exa (50 exa if Tempest Thunder/Blood Wing copied previously)

Helms --->

Spirit Salvation was created to provide maximum DPS for all builds utilizing any of my boots, paired with a boot pair the build is provided 48 all res, the perfect blend for wise oak. The little ES present on the helmet opens up the ability for builds to use 'Energy Leech Support' which can be a huge damage multiplier in your 6th link slot!

Copies: 14

The best ES helm available, with abyss jewel the helm is 604 ES the highest ES helmet in the game. On top of that the helmet has multiple aura reservation modifiers allows the user to run at least 1, maybe 2 extra auras. There is no better choice in your helm slot for an ES build.
Note: Changing the 40% benched ES to physical damage taken as fire yields a 488 ES with 8% physical damage taken as fire, reducing phys damage taken by 6-6.5%!

Copies: 10

The best possible barrage helm available, With Delve crafted life, all t1s and the extremely powerful abyssal socket fossil craft there is no better choice in your helm slot.

Copies: 37

Defacto #1 Life MF Helm, perfect IIQ, perfect double rarity rolls with damnation march synergy

Fee: 50 exa[40 exa if other MF gear has been mirrored]

The best ES RF helm available! Paired with 3 white sockets for optimal character customization.

With legacy enchant and both ideal delve dmg mods (abyss socket & -9 fire), this is by far the best molten strike helmet available. Can change bench on request to whatever you want.
Example:
"

Gloves --->

#1 Res MF Gloves

Copies: 29
#1 DPS MF Gloves

Copies: 1[NEW]
#1 ES Gloves in the game with upto 473 ES with a proper abyss jewel. Now Legacy as well!

Boots --->

Copies: 10[New]

A premium variant to the extremely popular Foe Pace, with a powerful abyss jewel the 25% socketed effect of jewels can give as much as 12.5 flat life and 3% more build dps. Sorrow League also has the penetration enchantment desired for maximum boss DPS.

Fee: 120 exa

Copies: 49

De facto #1 MF Evasion boots

Copies: 49

#1 Synthesised boots! 63% MS, up to 153 life, 96 resist, freeze immunity, 20% APS, everything you could possibly want, these blow every other pair of boots available out of the water!

Copies: 0[New]

A non-abyss socket variant of Sorrow League and Foe Pace, the perfect boot if you need a little more life or a little more resistances!

Copies: 0[New]

#1 ES boots on standard! 411 es puts them at the highest ES in the game by an incredible amount.

#1 Life Abyss socket boots. An abyss socket outpreforms another resistance significantly by providing you 4 stats, you can even roll 10 all res and 12 dual res as jewel suffixes, providing 54 resistance, and then you have 2 more prefixes!

#1 MF Armor boots

Jewels --->

Copies: 13

#1 Phys Jewel with 4t1 ideal mods & perfect divine

Fee: FREE

Satisfied Customers --->

"
Martial_God wrote:
Mai is the best crafter out there, a person truly dedicated to the art of creating perfect items.

While other crafters will take shortcuts and make sub-optimal items to turn a quick profit. Mai stands out as going above and beyond to create the best possible items he can, and this is reflected in both the quality and popularity of his items.

On top of this, he is both trustworthy and helpful in the mirroring process. Definitely can't recommend this man enough!

Mirrored this god-tier belt from him just yesterday, it gives my build over 2k ES!

"
lynnho92 wrote:

The crafter we need, but don't deserve. The first true patron saint of IIQ fanatics. Had all but given up on my aspirations of min-maxing(kek) my MF -- and then I chanced upon this thread.

Had to wipe off a bit of drool off my cheek a few minutes later.

That's right. We have actual gear now, fellow MFers. Not just yellow shabby jerkins with a random +% quant thrown on it.

It's like I've been blind all my life, and I can finally see.

tl;dr - items gud, crafter nice, deal smooth. BUY ERRRRTHANG.

"
relithh wrote:
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder

"
Enahkra wrote:
Awesome guy with awesome crafts. Mirrored two items from him without asking for collateral. He is 100% trustworthy and professional. Is very approachable/helpful if you have any questions about your build.

Tempest Locket is absolutely unbeatable in this Farruls meta, I highly recommend to anyone serious about min-maxing.

BIS wander helmet, been looking for one of these since forever. Glad it's finally here :D

"
alex355game wrote:

Transaction was completed in a few minutes, Mai is a man of his word and was extremely professional. Would mirror from again~

"
LtTrog wrote:
offered collateral and double checked every step of the process. No problems no fus and now I have a crazy good shield.

would use again

"
AndrewKK wrote:
Vouch amazing trader, very trust worthy! Thanks for the Gloom grips bro!!

"
Ahfack wrote:

What a beauty! Great work on this ring and thank you for making it so I didn't have to LOL!

BiS for my wander!

"
Plushiess wrote:

Thanks! Very quick and trustworthy, 10/10 amazing service.

"
Oncl3Bums wrote:
1 Copy made of

"
AndrewKK wrote:

100% vouch thanks bro :D

"
bok4492 wrote:

Thanks mate. beast ring

"
Azotdedioz wrote:
TY man.....great service first copy of ghoul pendant :)

"
Nice Boots Thanks.

"
AccelsLoTh wrote:
All good:)

"
arthanis08 wrote:
Really cool trade with explanation. I recommend for sure.
"

"
Blaeknight wrote:

New Power Bow!!
Thank you Mai For perfect service

"
_Rain__ wrote:
♥Ty for awesome and quick service Mai_Cedere♥

♥now i can enjoy this beast♥

"
illmtk wrote:

thank you mai for this sick ammy!

"
Rupenus wrote:

"
Molochmane wrote:
aspect of cat op. True #1 amulet.

"
sokevin wrote:
+rep

"
Azotdedioz wrote:
ty man soooooo happy!!! ...great service i didn't need collateral

i have the copy N° 8!

"
Al3aFreeT wrote:
Thanks for the copy! Never need to mirror a bow again I guess! :)

"
zeldaquest wrote:
thanks !!! finally new helmet for la/ts/barrage BYE Starkonja's/Rat's Nest :) Great job!

"
notallthatfat wrote:

Thanks for the service :)

"
mcnealstash wrote:
Fast and friendly service! Proud owner of tempest thunder #13!

"
0fusesixlink wrote:

nice belt, perfect attribute

"
DearMyFriend wrote:

best MF helmet! ty for service <3

"
angry_fix wrote:
ty

"
dinasemrys wrote:
Thanks a lot for the upgrade!

Good night old friend

Hope no more power creep in the future ;D

"
Majestee wrote:
TYVM!!

"
Zimtdrop wrote:

I never mirrored anything until now, but I feel this bow is truly worth it!

"
zeldaquest wrote:
thanks for that sexy quiver!

"
DrDurdle wrote:

quick, fast, friendly.

worth to sell my liver to mirror that Quiver

thanks and good luck with your upcoming crafts

"
fkurself wrote:
Thanks

"
kj3373 wrote:

Vouching again after upgrading from the previous version. Awesome dude, highly recommend!

"
Divinitii wrote:

Would highly recommend !!! Very professional, friendly and willing to accommodate your needs!!

I will def be back to grab another mirror service item!!
Old service items

Dread leash (Phys non-influenced stygian): 2 copy
Doom Cry (RF spider sceptre): 4 copies
Grim Spark (Legacy woe 6t1 es boots): 15 copies
Death Hunger (Extra cold intimidate Phys Claw): 1 copy
Golem Cowl (DPS IIQ helm): 11 copies
Hypnotic Buckle(Incredible shaped ES stygian): 14 copies
Ghoul Pendant (Elder DPS amulet): 6 copies
Woe Hide (Attack Astral plate with maim, -15 mana cost, etc): 0 copies
Tempest Locket (First 20/20/10 Ammy and most popular shaped ammy in the game, goodbye my friend): 52 copies
Foe Pendant (Phys gained life ammy): 9 copies
Gloom Grip (ES attacker ring): 9 copies
Sol Beads (Life Phys ammy): 1 copy
Bramble Gutter (Flicker 1h sword): 2 copies
Foe Whorl (Life lightning attack ring): 18 copies
Storm Band (ES lightning attack ring): 1 copy
Blood Visor (Tri res barrage helm): 9 copies
Sol Cord (Tri res stygian): 10 copies
Brood Noose (Phys cat ammy): 2 copies
Brood Glance (ES helm): 0 copies
Victory Circle (Ele life ring): 0 copies
Pain Glance (5L KB helm): 0 copies
Foe Noose (Life RF ammy): 2 copies
Hate Buckle (Caster belt): 1 copy
The maker of Tempest Thunder, Tempest Locket, Damnation March, Apocalypse Hand, Hypnotic Buckle.... the list goes on.

The most popular Mirror Service Shop in recent memory: view-thread/1755533

IGN: MaiCedere
Last edited by Mai_Cedere on Jun 24, 2019, 6:27:20 PM
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2019, 10:27:07 PM
offered collateral and double checked every step of the process. No problems no fus and now I have a crazy good shield.

would use again
Last edited by LtTrog on Oct 16, 2016, 11:24:32 PM
^
The maker of Tempest Thunder, Tempest Locket, Damnation March, Apocalypse Hand, Hypnotic Buckle.... the list goes on.

^

^

Nice Boots ! WOW
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
^

^

^

^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info