Why is queu pvp so unbalanced level wise??

I really dont understand why it was a good idea to not level balance pvp as whole.
its just rediculous for a level 67 to be queud up against a level 90 - 95+

Where is the balance??
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2016, 1:44:32 PM
It's very simple, pretty much no one pvp in this game s the matchmaking is trying it's best to match with someone of similar level but fail. So it match you with the closest to your level wich sometimes end up with ridiculous situations.

Want "balanced" games, stick to LLD.
If there are only 2 people in the que,it matches, regardless of level.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
If there are only 2 people in the que,it matches, regardless of level.

It can take a bloody while to do it though. Evilist was trying to match up with me for 1v1 the natural way and it took damn near half and hour to get it to do so. Figure it's something to do with rankings.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:42:54 PM
"
Aodui wrote:
I wish they would open up the PVP queues and arenas across all leagues.

Sure, people from standard will be better geared on average, and have access to legacy items - but compared to having no one to fight against, or a lvl 40 going against a level 96, it is an improvement.

We might even have enough interest for 3v3 CTF to start on its own, from the queue, without people in the Arena asking for more players (if we combine all PVPers across all leagues).

Some numbers would help here (how many players in each league have killed or died to another player a day), but the PVP player base is surely fragmented between temp league and standard.

This should have been done a long time ago!
"
IceDeal wrote:
Want "balanced" games, stick to LLD.

Unfortunately, that doesn't work either. You're still going to get matched with people ranging from level 17s on their first character in the game coming in off Gruest, to people who've spent extensively on a fully-kitted 28s or 40s, to premades, and everything in between.

PoE PvP just does not have enough people to produce well-matched games with any real frequency.

Care to guess whose fault that is?

(Hint: Play League instead, it will probably always be better in all regards as a PvP game than PoE, especially if people aren't willing to swallow their pride. Until then, PoE will remain a PvE game. Premade-only matchups are the only way PoE PvP is ever going to take off, and the prospect for them is the only reason I even still interact with PvP.)
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info