Appeal to developers about the the labyrinth.

Dear developers! I ask you to reboot to remove the labyrinth when you get out of it. I have a week can not go through labyrinth, because the damn game crashes on the menu every half hour.
Please do something with it. You can do has limited entries to the labyrinth, like on maps.
Last edited by Black__Cardinal on Oct 11, 2016, 2:40:31 PM
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2016, 8:04:08 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The 5 people who like it would be very mad. Expect them to post after mine, they always do
All those labyrinth threads smack of manufacturing false consensus by a vocal minority pretending to represent a significant majority of the player base.

Maybe just quit playing for a while on a set date so GGG can gauge the numbers?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Chadwixx wrote:
The 5 people who like it would be very mad. Expect them to post after mine, they always do

this was originally posted in Bug Reports - it seems the poster's intent was to say that he was crashing a lot in labyrinth, and he wanted a solution to these crashes
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:

this was originally posted in Bug Reports - it seems the poster's intent was to say that he was crashing a lot in labyrinth, and he wanted a solution to these crashes

Its a issue with their PC not GGG so not much they can do. If burning ground was in Lab id say otherwise but they have done substantial improvements to the game. You can try multithreading theres a parameter for it you can add to the shortcut.

I believe its "--experimental-frame-optimizations" .

If your graphics card can over ride game settings try lowering the quality. I know AMD graphics cards can do it well, Nvidia cant do it well at all but there are some you can change. There are also 3rd party programs you can use.

How much memory does your graphics card have, and ram.

When running the game use Gamebooster to stop background processes that are not needed while gaming, and give POE highest priority in the task manager.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
It's not your PC, OP. It's the poor game engine optimization and flaky server issues.

Ongoing, unfortunately as they continue to load down the game with more and more poor coding.
Why can some players never have issues while others do. Ive never had desync issues before they introduced lockstep. I've never had substantial fps loss other than burning ground, or when using their multithreading. Ive played poe on various servers in the U.S with no latency above 50 except when one of the servers go down and a substantial amount of players are hoping on the same server. There was a time when the Texas server was the only one with good latency, then every one started hoping on it and my latency jumped to 300.

There is only 1 explanation for poor gameplay, specifically crashes. Games crash because of your pc, not the server. Getting disconnected is entirely different at which point i ask what server are you trying to play on and where do you live. Crashes happen because your pc cant handle graphical information on screen. Either your pc cant process information fast enough ( Low Ram) or your graphics card cant handle the graphics presented with the low amount of memory it has ( graphics cards have memory, 1 GB is too low for POE ). Most common pcs bought at any store have 2GB of ram, maybe 4 at most, which is trash. I got 16 GB and never have FPS issues without multithreading on (because my graphics card is outdated and cant handle multithreading). I never have latency issues because I play on servers near my location. If you are having Latency issues in the U.S it is because your playing on a server to far away from your location. Even worse if you are outside the U.S playing on our servers instead of playing on Garena servers.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info