On a break from pvp/game again until you balance a few stuff GGG

GGG, doubt you will read pvp feedback or that you even care.

So today I go for fun in the arena and there are those Russians who usually are not that hard to kill but also are plenty of fun to compete with.

But today was different, those same Guys got suddenly rich or something or just read broken build forum because came with shit builds like SRS degen ES+offering regen, essence drain+ ES, EA GS+es.

Well I got enough for the next few monthes.

First why the fuck SRS chaos degen is still not nerfed?

Life build can t handle this shit but coupled with zerphi instant regen and ES, no way a life based build can do anything.

No need to think anymore, just get 8k es+life +necromancer, get MI+poison on death and flame dash+warp, kill any life build in 0.2 sec from farting srs/cwdt golem.

It does not help I don t play any degen build.

I don t rage those guys kick my ass, I dont mind and plenty do, but doing it with cheese builds like those requiring no investment but an ascendancy point or a skill without T value is pretty disgusting.

SO yea GGG,

-Nerf poison degen from Minions necromancers and nerf essence drain so someone with 75 chaos resist can actually survive it.

Essence drain degen players for few secondes once you get hit, there is no reason why it would deal so much damage since it is automatic degen.

Right now unless you got pathfinder mom or ES or GS build you just get killed without even fighting.

-Get ride of zerphi retarded mechanism
-Give Strength nods more life/regen or nerf ES on tree at same level than life is.
-Make those stupid worms immune to Freeze/shock/ignite. This is the easiest fix but you don t do it, cmon.

Since I don t farm because kid, I am gonna play something else pve related until december when I hope at least SRS/essence drain and flasks are taken care off.

See you in december.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 11, 2016, 12:13:40 PM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2016, 2:41:15 AM
Well,you are right...

Nearly nothing is done by GGG about whats going on, it's sad because sarn arena is quite active since GARENA merge, but we'r all there to get one shoted by some kind of secondary dmg, which occur because u killed a WORM.

We have to face the fact that they just want it to fade away, so they don't have to care about that anymore, i mean would it take really so MUCH time to balance a few skills ? i don't think so. They just don't care.

Quite sad, for such an amazing game that could have offer a lot of PVP Fun.
Royens/TempGaely/LygaeTemp
Hang in there boys. Keep giving your feedback. Let's hope for a better Wraeclast in December...
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Head_Less wrote:

Essence drain degen players for few secondes once you get hit, there is no reason why it would deal so much damage since it is automatic degen.

Just wanted to point that you can dispell ED with a poison flask. Spell is so slow that you can dodge it with ease and if you get caught you can protect yourself with the flask. I'm pretty sur they will extend this to decay as well.
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:42:48 PM
#EurpeanRealmProblems?

Ain't seeing any of this on the American servers. Perhaps you should just get a proxy...
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
#EurpeanRealmProblems?

Ain't seeing any of this on the American servers. Perhaps you should just get a proxy...

Or I could just log with us server and have fun grievel and co.

Proxy? I don t live in china lol

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 19, 2016, 2:41:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info