[HC/SC] 2.5 Inquisitor Miner - over 11k ES - 1 shoting core bosses - Guardians down (With video)

Nothing change in 2.5 Still strong like hell!
Hello there!
Today we talking about Inquisitor. No, that not another flameblast totems :) If we can grants insane crit damage with templar today, and most of the bosses have resistance, why don't use sone cheating ;)
Everyone knows about how good vortex traps today. But why nobody try this with templar? We can have alot of crit damage, with equilibrium all our crits ignore resistances, and we can do alot of shoting and Dot damage without some issues. But traps have bad CD is we don't go with saboteur. We can use sunblast and double cheap construction, but CD will be painfull :( But mines don't have CD! That why we can use it with Inquisitor!

What we get?
Spoiler

Alot of damage that ignore enemy resistance, -50% resistance for cold DoT, alot of crit = solo and trash killer!

Gear
Spoiler

Yeah, I play in this league with CI. That why this build is not cheap...But we can play with life, and that will be cheaper. Just take Carcass jack and nice life/res items!

You need only this one

We conver vortex shot damage to fire, but cold damage will be cold. That why equilibrium is pretty good working.
Another gear is simple for life, but I play with CI atm (P.S: guys, I hate CI. I play with this only because I 6 linked my vaal regalia with 14fus o_O)

My gear
Spoiler

And I will buy Heretic Veil for double curses soon O:)

Gems
Spoiler

Boss swap to

For really nice DoT damage

Secondary

And auras

Tree

Leveling
Spoiler
Just start with simple firestorm, then flameblast or vortex and after cruel merc and takes mines nodes you can swap to mines. Before, you need leveling remote mine, minefield, mine damage

Bandits
Spoiler
Metallica First album! (P.S Kill em all)

Stats
Spoiler

Over 16k dps from trap
With solo target links over 42k dps
10300 ES
75/75/75/100
(screens soon)

Video
Spoiler
Russian gameplay. Just turn off my ugly voice
All guardians fights - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZrw2SXhMNM&feature=youtu.be
End game maps and corrupted t15 Core - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyKhYSayimg&feature=youtu.be
Double excavation boss map - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmnlkgLysd0
Endgame maps gameplay,boss kills and minotaur fight - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttymFoNCdRA

Q/A
Spoiler

Why not saboteur?
Saboteur is really good for traps, but if we play with mines inquisitor we grants:
1.Ignoring all elemental resistance (all map mods viable, don't need orb of storms for equilibrium, elemental resistance bosses and mobs ignoring)
2.More crit chance
3.More elemental damage
4.Less elemental damage taken
Why not traps
Without saboteur reduced CD nodes your traps CD will be painfull and slow.
Why equilibrium?
Our crit always ignore enemy resistance. For DoT cold damage enemies will get -50% cold res. That why we always killer B)
Why CI
You don't need this. Just take carcass jack and be kickass
Shaper and Uber Atziri viable?
Atm I 85lvl only. Today Minotaur goes down. My first minotaur...I remember this like it was yesterday...but that was today o_O I mean, yes, I think that Uber Atziri and Shaper viable.
Why not dmg auras?
We really need 20q temporal chains. That grants good survaivability
Why not double curses?
You can use double curses is throw valyrium and take chayula. But that will be -res for me. And you can spend money to heretic veil, and that will be perfect! Take this and use assasin's mark too!

My channel

Nice this looks fun. Does the tree stay the same on HC?
You say in the video that you want to try T16 and eventually the Shaper with this... But it can't tank, at all? And have to get close to the enemy to lay mines. How are you going to deal with Chimera? And the Shaper himself probably won't let you do this either. That's the big problem with mines.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
You say in the video that you want to try T16 and eventually the Shaper with this... But it can't tank, at all? And have to get close to the enemy to lay mines. How are you going to deal with Chimera? And the Shaper himself probably won't let you do this either. That's the big problem with mines.

Added HC tree too
I don't think shaper is biggest problem because they always stay in one position. Temporal chains and blasphemy with 20q safe you very well and the sorrow of divine start regen your ES and boost DMG.
Yesterday I am killing minotaur with 2 dumd deaths. That was my first attempt and I don't know strategy against him. I'm pretty sure that they can be killed without deaths
Added HP based passive tree
"
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Added HC tree too
I don't think shaper is biggest problem because they always stay in one position. Temporal chains and blasphemy with 20q safe you very well and the sorrow of divine start regen your ES and boost DMG.
Yesterday I am killing minotaur with 2 dumd deaths. That was my first attempt and I don't know strategy against him. I'm pretty sure that they can be killed without deaths

The problem with the Shaper is that the arena gets trashed by ice balls/vortexes if you take too long. You have some control over their placement, but there is nothing you can do when they come during the 'total chaos' phase. They can prevent you from getting near the portal adds, and near the Shaper too. If the fight takes long enough eventually you just run out of space. You would need some incredible vortex damage to get the Shaper down reasonably fast while spending most of your time dodging his attacks and the ice balls.

Minotaur is by far the easiest of the 4 guardians. But Chimera... I'd love to see you try and dodge/mine Chimera. Are you getting close to that encounter? Let me know if you need help completing it for the Atlas, and then you can try on your own.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Added HC tree too

The problem with the Shaper is that the arena gets trashed by ice balls/vortexes if you take too long. You have some control over their placement, but there is nothing you can do when they come during the 'total chaos' phase. They can prevent you from getting near the portal adds, and near the Shaper too. If the fight takes long enough eventually you just run out of space. You would need some incredible vortex damage to get the Shaper down reasonably fast while spending most of your time dodging his attacks and the ice balls.

Minotaur is by far the easiest of the 4 guardians. But Chimera... I'd love to see you try and dodge/mine Chimera. Are you getting close to that encounter? Let me know if you need help completing it for the Atlas, and then you can try on your own.

Today I will record some endgame maps gameplay video. Damage is Incredible. One shoting t13 bosses and really fast killing boss higher. Damage is redicilous I don't care about how fast I will kill shaper. Only problem I see against him - no ES leech. I need to play way more carefull for kill him. But, I'm softcore player, that why don't care :)
Chimera's problem only with tuff trash mobs phase, because we don't have any leech. I have over 11k ES and 2 vaal discipline. 2 fog phase don't bee a problem, I think
Added gameplay video with endgame maps,boss kills and minotaur fight (2 real stupid deaths :( )
Another interesting encounter should be Plaza. If that boss lives long enough to use her laser beam on you. Try it.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Another interesting encounter should be Plaza. If that boss lives long enough to use her laser beam on you. Try it.

Laser beam can unnafect with shield charge and nice damage. Check video for see damage, man. Do you think that plaza can be a problem?? :)
Today Rip Hydra and Phoenix. Way more easy than minotaur. They almost don't move - really good for trap and elemental damage inquisitor aura. Phoenix just tuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info