HC Quad Lightning Warp totem Hierophant - dual curse

This is a still in development HC build (lvl 74 atm). Please forgive any weird spelling, since I am a brazilian and can't help myself :)

I always liked the mechanics of the lightning warp totem. Since I did not find in Youtube any build like this in the last 3 years, and no streamers build it, I took the task of trying to make it work in HC.

And it did.

This is a very heavy consuming mana and somewhat complex build to play on HC, compared to my other latest builds (self cast bladefall, ice trap, earthquake), since it relies on:

- Constantly casting Orb of storms to proc Elemental Overload and Curse On Hit Elemental Weakness;
- Constantly casting Searing Bond Totem;
- Constantly casting the 6L Lightning Warp totem to keep 4 up.

I chose to use a second curse (through Passive tree, not items), Temporal Chains on Blasphemy, to optimise the totem velocity on chasing mobs and bosses. Due to it, the totem's targeting is awesome.

I chose to use Heralds Of Ice and Thunder, wich, added to blasphemy, reserved 85% of the mana. Plus, I run a Clarity lvl 1 to help Mana Regeneration, wich comes to 90% mana reserved.

To be able to mantain a good clearing speed, I chose to use the Searing Bond Totem linked to Blood Magic, and I sacrificed the 6th link of the Lightning Warp with Reduced Mana.

To boost damage of both Lightning Warp and Searing Totems, I priorize Elemental Damage over Lightning Damage.

Since it is a HC build, I manage, at lvl 74, to get 4.6k life with not great defenses, relying on Quartz and Granite Flask, plus Vaal Discipline for tight spots.

A very fun to play totem build, since it claims for a lot of actions from the player keeping up the flasks, orb and all the totems. And HC and damage wise viable.

The resul is something like this:

Skill tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAQHBFEEswthDc0QzBZvGGoaOBzOHRQkqicvKhMrUDWSNuk6FjpYOtg64TwFPC09X0PIRZ1G10yzTeNPBFJTU1JVxlZIVylYB1htWOVZ81orW6BeXWQzZp5oWmjycYVyD3gveyB8DnxLfIN85X31gpuDX4PMg9uGgo9GkFWWdJeVmjua4Juhn9-iAKPyplenCKdVp5SsmK9sr6e3PsBmxPbGrtH91abYJNi942rr7uw47TzvfPAf8kX31_iT-d360v4K_lT-h_6P?accountName=Fromhellrex&characterName=SapoCururu

I hop2 you guys enjoy it.
Last bumped on Nov 4, 2016, 1:20:39 PM
In game image

https://postimg.org/image/w3q9hu7l1/
what's the best 6L for LW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info