Those disconnects inside the lab still there, so, will they stay forever?

Yeah... wonder why you guys didn't do shit about it. It isn't hard to understand what happens: click to enter a new instance(change screen), get kicked out.... in a content that you have to start all over again. So, will that frustration keep? Ok.
Sometimes...
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2016, 9:34:25 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Yeah... wonder why you guys didn't do shit about it. It isn't hard to understand what happens: click to enter a new instance(change screen), get kicked out.... in a content that you have to start all over again. So, will that frustration keep? Ok.

And what kind of information exactly did you provide to them?
Aside from "you suck, i DC, FIX IT NAOOOO!"

"Domain" areas DCs were fixed. If you have other issue - start cooperating, because your case might be unique and needs to be viewed step-by-step.

P.S. You, and the other guys who post pretty much the same are like people at the Doctor's office:
IT HURTS! CURE IT!
What, where, how?
NO! You're a bad doctor if you can't set a diagnosis by just looking at me!
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Dude, go play the game. It is pretty clear this thread is just a vent. It's not like i haven't given my trace route before and it didn't solve shit. It's not the bug report part of the forum btw. And no, they weren't fixed as you say. The bugged instances weren't too. I could just record and show off, but tell me what it solves? It won't solve shit. So i come here to complain as any normal human that gets pissed off by having to backtrack a whole content because of something out of his own hand.

I even lost 3 portals in my first shaper fight because the instance the game put me in was bugged... and didn't come to complain at all, i even recorded it, but if raiz recorded the same bullshit and it is still there, isn't my feedback that will change it.
Sometimes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info