Barrage and Dying Sun

After dying sun, Barrage is the highest potential dps skill that PvP scene has ever seen. Any LA cant even come close.

because its a rapid firing skill, block is not a problem also. there is no such thing that you'll deal 0 damage when your arrows get blocked. out of 10 arrow, you always have at least 4-5 arrows breaching through block.

the good thing is, it requires micro and good positioning to be able to use. so its not like LA or EA where you can play blindfolded.

just informing
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 15, 2016, 7:59:18 AM
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2016, 9:51:57 PM
yeah, that flask is fucked
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Soon the game will turn into the guddha build where your only choices are picking the pathfinder tree and a bunch of flasks ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyedECtiVVg

God I do remember when Divination Distilate was introduced and everyone lost their shit about the first unique flaks ever.
i one shotted dismantle with 8-9 arrows, most of the time some arrows were shotted even aftr he died.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 15, 2016, 9:37:29 AM
What's Dismantle new character name ?
he was there as Dismantle
Ho ok haven't seen him for a while so I thought that maybe he was playing something else.
I've mostly seen him idling around town, I don't think he really does anything beyond that. Like, at all; it's really no different than he is in Arena.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info