Blast Cascade with mines

Since Atlas has released I have had some significant trouble keeping power charges up with my miner, which was previously very easy before Atlas. It feels like the 8% chance applies to a detonate, rather than per mine detonated (or perhaps this is a bug with Minefield?).

Could this be looked at because I am certain something has changed at the very least, and I think this may be to do with a buggy minefield interaction.

Edit: I think there may now be a cap of one power charge generated per detonation, I haven't seen myself get more than 1 at a time, when I used to be able to.
Last edited by Adblax on Sep 12, 2016, 1:28:24 PM
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2017, 4:25:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bump
I'm running into the same issue. Would be nice if this could get checked out.
can confirm that. getting max. 1pc per detonation obviously
I have the same issue.
can confirm, something feels iffy.
It would be good if we could get some acknowledgement that this is indeed an issue?

Just to re-iterate: blast cascade only provides a maximum of one power charges per detonation, as opposed to how it used to work (and how the description suggests it should work) where each mine detonated had its own chance to generate a power charge.
bump.
bump
Please take a look at this behaviour. Something has changed and it sort of breaks the crit versions of mine builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info