Labs need save points....seriously....

Labs are all well and good, but having to restart each time you die out of the blue, yeah, makes them a huge and complete waste of time. Deaths come pretty much out of the blue.

So, yeah, so far, they are a waste of time.......and im sure that w/e we get in the end isnt worth the time spent considering the avoiding deaths is seemingly impossible...even in normal I guess...
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2016, 2:38:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If you die too often in the lab make a tanky char. Or a leech Slayer... I guess...
Tortured, yet, i'm broken.
"
KnightCole wrote:
Deaths come pretty much out of the blue.

I'm a pround member of the vocal minority but that is simply not true. In fact it is the opposite when running a well geared lab runner you do almost take no dmg.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 7, 2016, 1:59:10 PM
The rest of the game has saved checkpoints on boss fights - you don't have do do the entire Cavern of Wrath, Cavern of Anger all over again with everything respawned if you die to Merveil.

Uber Lab should have 6 portals like other keyed content - Atziri, Council.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
Druga1757 wrote:
The rest of the game has saved checkpoints on boss fights - you don't have do do the entire Cavern of Wrath, Cavern of Anger all over again with everything respawned if you die to Merveil.

Already explained to you why it doesn't in another thread.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:

Already explained to you why it doesn't in another thread.
already replied in another thread.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

I agree.
They could make the lab actually hard, but put savepoints at every new 'map'.
If you die you get an extra timepenalty (softcore), as some may care about lab leaderboards.
"
wftico wrote:
I agree.
They could make the lab actually hard, but put savepoints at every new 'map'.
If you die you get an extra timepenalty (softcore), as some may care about lab leaderboards.

i agree with this. and in my case its not really so much about dying, as about crashing every 3rd map

im not sure how smart of an idea is to make something that needs your game to not crash, in a game that constantly crashes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info