Lab is so bad #3

Playing the league so i have to do the lab again. Dead end maps and izario taking500% less damage than a another 68.

How did this shit make it live?

It still amazes me at how the people who made this great game released this content.

Atlas is really good though along with your other patches, but the lab makes me smh

Last edited by Chadwixx on Sep 7, 2016, 4:33:40 AM
Last bumped on Sep 8, 2016, 11:12:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You just have to follow this useful guide to beat the labyrinth without problems.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Stop making this kind of threads for God's sake. We already have a macro thread with more than 200 pages!
The Lord's Labyrinth awaits you.
Choose wisely, strike quickly.
Thrust completely.
And may you find the ending that you deserve.
Last edited by MekaDragon on Sep 7, 2016, 8:58:21 AM
Lol, I guess posts about Labs will stop when Labs dont SUCK.

They are all well and good right up until the, well, for starters, 700000000 deadly traps and the random deaths. If not the traps, then Izaro kills you out of the blue....

4 tries now for the damn NORMAL Labs and its all going nice and well when suddenly the game decides, yeah, your not going to suceed here, so here is a death out of the blue......buh bye now.

Last edited by KnightCole on Sep 7, 2016, 12:27:06 PM
Lab is trash. Yes we know
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
"
KnightCole wrote:

They are all well and good right up until the, well, for starters, 700000000 deadly traps and the random deaths. If not the traps, then Izaro kills you out of the blue....

4 tries now for the damn NORMAL Labs and its all going nice and well when suddenly the game decides, yeah, your not going to suceed here, so here is a death out of the blue......buh bye now.

The game doesn't decide that you aren't going to succeed, you are the one deciding that by not properly preparing for the challenge.

If not for one aspect of the lab that is challenging it must be the other aspect that kills you, BabyRage
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
KnightCole wrote:

The game doesn't decide that you aren't going to succeed, you are the one deciding that by not properly preparing for the challenge.

If not for one aspect of the lab that is challenging it must be the other aspect that kills you, BabyRage

Wonder what else I need to succeed this thing.

Im: 14 lvls above it, have beyond max resists, have life steal, though I guess 17 lvls above after I get more life leech might help. I have like 600 dmg reduction, god knows how much it is vs lvl 33, im lvl 47 now. I have healing potions that do like 300/s, I have debuffs, AOE, jump slam for more mobility and stuff. Shit, what else is there to prepare? My DPS is like 3000, idk if thats good for lv47, but it seems kinda nice, except vs bosses, but I just figure bosses are tough anyway...

And when we win we get what? If its less then like 300 Fusing orbs, it prolly isnt worth it...

Its not even like ascendency skills turn us into super gods....
Last edited by KnightCole on Sep 7, 2016, 12:35:36 PM
"
KnightCole wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
KnightCole wrote:

If not for one aspect of the lab that is challenging it must be the other aspect that kills you,

Im: 14 lvls above it, have beyond max resists, have life steal, though I guess 17 lvls above after I get more life leech might help. I have like 600 dmg reduction, god knows how much it is vs lvl 33, im lvl 47 now. I have healing potions that do like 300/s, I have debuffs, AOE, jump slam for more mobility and stuff. Shit, what else is there to prepare? My DPS is like 3000, idk if thats good for lv47, but it seems kinda nice, except vs bosses, but I just figure bosses are tough anyway...

And when we win we get what? If its less then like 300 Fusing orbs, it prolly isnt worth it...

Are you aware that the boss has mechanics that enrage him and you can choose not to allow him to become buffed?

If you can't take a him from him avoid the big hits, the wide ups or the slams. Using a decoy totem helps as it gives you a flat 10% reduction of damage, plus draws the aggro of the boss. If you are a melee hero and can tank the larger hits, don't run away and get hit by the projectile attack from the goddess after, thats just too much damage for most characters, especially if he is enraged\buff.

But if you are honestly wanting help checkout the forums and seek it, I much rather a player that is struggling with the content learn it so the can overcome it, then complain about it because they don't understand it.

In terms of AC points, they give MASSIVE bonuses to character power, while not necessary when leveling they give the largest character power spike\time spent then any other thing in the game.

FeelsBadMan

"
KnightCole wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
KnightCole wrote:

It is a common complaint that traps ignore most of the things that help you kill monsters and get their loot. As specific examples you give, over-leveling doesn't help much, AOE doesn't help, debuffs don't help, and life steal doesn't help. The list of your things that do help is much shorter, damage reduction, healing potions, and jump slam.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
My problem with Lab is STILL that you can't return to a saved instance if you die, dc, log, leave to trade, what have you. The rest of the content ingame has saved instances, even boss fights. Uber lab should at least have six portals like any other keyed content (Atziri, Council).

At the very least, it should give the option to respawn at the last checkpoint (SC) like the rest of boss fights, without having to go through the entire Lab again.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
Druga1757 wrote:
My problem with Lab is STILL that you can't return to a saved instance if you die, dc, log, leave to trade, what have you. The rest of the content ingame has saved instances, even boss fights. Uber lab should at least have six portals like any other keyed content (Atziri, Council).

At the very least, it should give the option to respawn at the last checkpoint (SC) like the rest of boss fights, without having to go through the entire Lab again.

This has been explained before why it is not a portal based fight or multiple tries resuming progression.

The issue with portals is that it allows people to come in at the end and get extra enchants\loot from boxes and overall cheese the content more then is currently allowed.

The issue with resuming a previous run is that the lab is designed to be done in one swoop, being allowed to restart from a position allows for again, cheese mechanics like extreme pot spamming and stuff like that.

In terms of respawning at the boss fights, that change was terrible in SC, it encourages the whole zerg the boss until you complete it, instead of building a stronger character to progress past that challenge. Personally, I'd remove that option completely, but that isn't going to happen.

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info