[Account Bug] "You may have up to 7 forum supporter titles" (not working or poor wording)

Update: Apparently it is poor wording as the discussion below suggests.

"
"
Not a bug. You can only show one supporter title per supporter group.

Is that how it works? Then perhaps the wording of "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." should be revised to read "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles, 1 per Support Group." to mitigate confusion since "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." suggests you can have 7 at once of any kind regardless of what 'group' a Forum Supporter Title is in.

In addition to that, as mentioned in my OP, I do remember at some point a while back we were able to display more than one Forum Supporter Title regardless of what 'group' a Forum Supporter Title is in. I guess that changed, but the text "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." did not to reflect that change.

Anyway, thank you for letting me know!

Please re-word "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." to mitigate confusion. Thank you.
HeavyMetalGear

///////////////////////////////

I have had only 2 Forum Support Titles showing for a while, but now that I want to show more than 2 Forum Support Titles under the 'Support Titles' Tab, I am only able to display 2 Forum Support Titles instead of 7 Forum Support Titles like it says I can do.

This to me is a Bug because I remember showing more than just 2 Forum Support Titles in the past.

P.S. Here is an image of what my 'Support Titles' Window looks like currently: http://imgserv.com/images/2016/09/03/x957XnrJzZ.png (Right-Click link / Open in a new Tab)

Thank you for looking into this.
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 3, 2016, 11:05:01 PM
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2016, 10:37:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"

Is that how it works? Then perhaps the wording of "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." should be revised to read "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles, 1 per Support Group." to mitigate confusion since "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." suggests you can have 7 at once of any kind regardless of what 'group' a Forum Supporter Title is in.

In addition to that, as mentioned in my OP, I do remember at some point a while back we were able to display more than one Forum Supporter Title regardless of what 'group' a Forum Supporter Title is in. I guess that changed, but the text "You may have up to 7 Forum Supporter Titles." did not to reflect that change.

Anyway, thank you for letting me know!
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 3, 2016, 11:05:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info